Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

sigh... links don't work for me. 

Same here, only on the app though.  The Bite Lip Lab looks tempting and I think that it is a decent deal but I won't be redeeming based off of the numerous issues with "store related rewards."

If only I have an extra 1000 points to redeem the bite reward!!!

The benefit mascara is sooo cute with the crystals!!! 

I am kind of surprised that the Benefit has sold out already but the Bite is still available!

lmao! this should've been a 750 perk honestly. This product equals out to less than $50. 

benefit.PNG

Quite tempted but I'm going to wait for a better perk.

mee too ..this is not worth it

I really wanted the selfie light but I found out I can buy the exact one for $15 with three dimmable light settings. So let's say the light is $15 + the power bank (no more than $10) and with the mascara which is $24 (extra smidgen of value added of maybe $10 but very artificial and I can buy that on Amazon for $21 which includes shipping right now). So this lackluster reward really is less than $50. >=( sigh

Thats what I think...Hopefully there's better rewards on Thursday.... But so far I don't like any of the March rewards

yeah... I really feel like November's selection was the best and I wasn't hunting for them then like I was now. 

Not feeling this reward at all. 1000 points is too much. Maybe 500 points would be ok and that's just because of the crystals. :/

I think the mascara is pretty old too. I saw it on Amazon only and it was cheaper than the regular better than sex mascara at $21 (includes shipping). You can get a dimmable light with three settings like the one you see here for $15 online. The power bank? I don't imagine that to be more than $10. I get power banks for free whenever I go to conferences. 

Me either! What's up with the crystal mascara? I don't want to have an "unusable" mascara nor do I want to throw out a crystal tube after a month of use! Totally bummed about these rewards :/

Has anyone gotten their MJ lipsticks yet? I'm getting really frustrated by how delayed it is, esp since I gave a 3 week cushion on arrival prior to my moving places. At this rate, I really just want my 1k points back so I can blow it all on 100pt perks 

I'm anxiously awaiting this reward as well, @pinyo. I received an email from Sephora Rewards Concierge (which had gone into my spam folder) on 3/9/17 that stated the reward should be delivered by 3/31/17. It is certainly frustrating given you are changing addresses and it was due to arrive by now. Smiley Sad

Eeeek. That's cutting it super close for me. I guess it went into my spam because I never saw that email. 

I really hope it doesn't get delayed a second time. We'll break the hotline with all our calls lol @bem564

Gosh....I still haven't gotten mine either.

I haven't heard a word about it.

I did not receive that email.

The card thingy I got when I redeemed my points said it would arrive by 3/6. It is now 3/16.

No signs of it being shipped.

I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks the last week of March to the beginning of April. I would like to receive my goodies by then and not have to deal with vacation holds with UPS (they are not free) or lost packages.

@Gem77 You may want to check your spam folder. I thought I didn't get it but then a fellow BTer told her's was in spam so I checked and found mine in the spam folder as well.  I just checked and the emails were sent on March 09.

@pinyo We did receive an email from Reward Bazaar team informing that MJ lipsticks will arrive by March 31 now. The email arrived a day or two after the first expected delivery date and was in spam folder. 

@pinyo I finally got around to calling the rouge line about this and few other issues I am having with Sephora right now. The associate didn't really have much to tell me about this reward and basically said it's Marc Jacobs Beauty's fault about the delay. Sephora was given a date it'd be delivered by but production was delayed or something. I asked if there was any indication when they would ship or be delivered and she told me she didn't know. I saw the email about the 31st but she didn't mention that date to me now. I didn't ask for any points but she did refund me a small portion of my points for the delay. I feel like they'll never show up or if it does I'll be moved out by then 😕

Also, I asked about the Too Faced chart and there's no information about it. I explained what the reward was and she couldn't find any info on it. She asked what number I called to give submit my info and she said she didn't know the number. I almost worried I'd been scammed until I remembered this came in the Sephora box, etc. I just wish there was more communication about these rewards to cs and to us. The response and remedy is always the same. Misinformation and more points. I enjoy Sephora and these rewards but a little more structure would really help. I still have no idea when or if these rewards will arrive at this point.

8 Replies