Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Congrats!!

4000 point OH perk up

http://www.sephora.com/the-glow-facial-los-angeles-travel-not-included-P418191?skuId=1941681

OLE HENRIKSEN
THE GLOW FACIAL (LOS ANGELES—TRAVEL NOT INCLUDED)

Get your glow on at the Ole Henriksen Face/Body Spa with a signature facial. Then, extend your radiance at home with the 3 Little Wonders line, including a brightening serum, a transforming moisturizer, and a resurfacing night treatment.

This reward includes:

• One facial at Ole Henriksen Spa in LA
  • Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders: 1 oz/3 mL Truth Serum, 1 oz/3 mL Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer, 1 oz/3 mL Invigorating Night Treatment Gel

*Travel not included.

* Subject to Beauty Insider Terms & Conditions. Offer valid online for a limited time or while supplies last. Quantities limited to 25. Offer is valid with 4,000 Beauty Insider points at time of redemption. Valid for U.S. residents only. Includes products and 1 spa service (the "Event") for 1 person (redeeming client) who must be at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in his/her state of primary residence as of the date of the Event. Blackout dates around national holidays apply. Reward expires six months from issuance date (date offer is redeemed) except as otherwise required by law, must be presented at time of redemption and the full value must be redeemed in one appointment. Remaining balance does not carry over. Advance appointment required, subject to availability. Offer does not include travel or accommodations. Redeeming client and guest must complete, sign and return to Sephora an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release.

I'm not sure this is worth 4,000 points...tempted just to bring down my points but IDK

I contemplated the same thing @makeupislife411, but I remember trying their face polish and it upset my face so much! My fingers are crossed I can unload on something soon Smiley Happy

@pinyo yeah and I've heard some people have been disappointed in the Sephora "events". Someone posted that the Guerlain 4,000 point event in NYC was a bust. I think I'll just keep waiting. Hopefully April is the month lol

The "events" are actually quite fantastic..you can't buy these experiences elsewhere.. would take them over a product any day.

For those who redeemed too faced the too faced look (face chart), I called rewards bazaar regarding when we will be getting them and they said by March 31st.

Thank you, I'm quite excited what products would I receive !!!

@Mcakes @Sophiaaax3 I am also excited! I wonder if we will get the new too faced eye shadow palette or the new highlighters.

I would like to get either the natural love or peach eye shadow palette and Love light highlighter!!! 

Thank you for calling and getting this info @samairah915! I'm so excited Smiley Very Happy

Has anyone heard anything about the Armani brush set? I think my order was from January 4th :x.

If not, I'll try and follow up with the rewards concierge later this week.

Thanks @Naomi18 and @40thpony! I, too, came home to mine last night! It was a complete surprise! Smiley Very Happy

Hi,

I received mine just now. The way they have been packaged so beautifully, I just cannot open and use them 🙈

wow so nice ... Smiley Happy 

Spoiler

I received mine today....will post pics shortly 

Okay, I just read the post thouroughly for the first time and am all WHO THE HECK HAS 50000 POINTS!!!!!????  Fess up!!!

Reseller? I know people actually buy makeup in bulk and sell it to China and that's how their points accumulate.

I want to know the same! Haha. Is it you @Tamara76?! Smiley Tongue

Not me, girl!  I gave up on high value point perks a long tome ago so I stock up on 100 to 500 point perks! 🤣🤣🤣. @Mcakes

Hehehe, maybe in another six years or so...

i figure I've already redeemed for a 10000 point perk so my chances of getting lucky with another are slim.  

4 Replies