Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

I managed to snag the HG reward (which gave me a literal high because of how hard I tried to get the last one) and now I feel like I only wanted it because I missed out on the first one...which was the one I actually wanted!

I may even have one of the powders and definitely have the primer...

I am excited to try the stuff I don't have and the rest:  holiday gifts for friends!

@piccolobacio I really wanted the first HG reward too! Hopefully you'll like this one though Smiley Very Happy 

I am sure I will. I don't want to seem ungrateful at all; I am very lucky to have gotten it.

Its just I felt I had to make the decision so fast before it could go OOS and only afterwards did I pause and think: do I really, really want this?

@piccolobacio no, I totally get where you are coming from! As the months go on hopefully there will be less competition when the new rewards drop so we don't have to feel like we have to rush a decision lol. 

Its like I blacked out for 5 minutes and my fingers did the clicking without my brain!  In the moment I was in total panic/disbelief at each step (seeing it in stock, adding to cart, checking out, etc.) and waiting for it to crash at any moment.

Seriously not healthy and a touch crazy! Hahahaha.

Does anyone have an idea what the item is that I have circled below in the screenshot? It is a glass? I thought maybe it was their bubble bath? Not sure, any help would be awesome Smiley Happy

Capture.JPG

It's a bottle of milk

haha

Looks like an empty milk bottle.

It just looks like a bit glass bottle to me. Smiley Tongue

Then isn't it hard to justify spending 2000 points on this? I find it funny haha

Yup. I've gotten a few things from this perk for free. It's like all they did was throw in a big bottle and a fragrance and decided it was worth 2000 points. 

I don't know for sure, but it looks like a water bottle to me, and that would also make sense because of the hydration theme of this perk. 

Then not too sure if it's worth the 2000 points, especially looks like their isn't any full size items in here....hmmm

It's a 22oz Vibe glass water bottle. Live in Canada now (http://www.sephora.com/luxurious-hydration-P416510?skuId=1915933)

It's live in Canada, it's a glass water bottle

It's for water but how cute if you put milk in it. Then it would be like a fresh milk jug lol. Idk I'm weird. lol.

I would totally do that! wished I could have gotten my hands on this set.

If anyone is still debating on getting the 100-point perk Too Faced peach gloss—don't. The packaging is super cute and the scent is appetizing to say the least, but as a lip gloss, it's terrible. The milky, cream texture is unflattering because it unevenly sits on the lips.. I don't know how to describe how bad it looks other than that it makes me look sick.

That is not good to hear @myumew. I have my point perk coming with an order I placed last week. I sure hope mine isn't like that.

@myumew I totally agree. I tried it at a store and it was so streaky. :/