Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

@misscg Agreed. I wouldn't have gotten it if I didn't plan to use it...!  There are so many others who wanted it.  Seems very unfair to get it just to sell it.

and that's what I hate about these rewards... some people will get them only to resell while others who really wanted them to use miss out.

Seriously, if I wanted Hourglass products that badly, I wouldn't pay $75 for this set on eBay. I'd either buy this year's palette or do the make your own palette thing on the Hourglass website. 

$75 is less than both the current palette and last year's palette though, right? I mean the seller isn't taking a hit (depending on how you decide to value Sephora points vs money spent), but the price they set certainly isn't gouging.

I agree that it's a bummer to see someone receive a sought-after item that they didn't actually want, but on the other hand I can understand not liking any of the rewards and wanting to just cash out points that can feel worthless on something that you know you can sell.

It's not the price of the palette on eBay, but more so the principle. The current holiday palette is $80, and the custom palettes are $70 (though these are mostly highlighters, which is what I wanted, anyway). At similar prices, why wouldn't I buy a newer set from a reputable source with promos and samples rather than buy a set from someone out to make a profit at the expense of many who really wanted the "free" reward for their own use?

Agreed - plus Sephora terms and conditions for the Rewards Bazaar specifically states that rewards cannot be sold.

She had 1 bidder

It's too bad Sephora can't track these things - limited edition rewards that get resold online soon after the launch. (It's one thing to resell later if one changes her mind about owning it, it's another to flip the product for profit immediately after receiving it.)

I am seriously disappointed that someone is reselling their HG. Only 24 available and this person managed to get one they didn't even want.. ugh. Smiley Sad

It was 24 for Canada over 100 for US IIRC. Still a low amount though.

Yes.

I'm sitting on over 16K points because I work in an office where I'm not supposed to be online or on my personal phone during business hours and therefore I am excluded from trying for these limited numbers.

Do you hear me whining? No, I understand this is just how it is.

But people getting greedy? I will whine about that.

Seriously!! Reminding me someone comments that she really want to get HG set and if anyone want to sell then let her know. I don't know whom but I think maybe she has extra set and there are many people want to own it so just not right for anyone to judge her doing. Just my thought.

Please clarify for my own understanding: What do you mean that she has an extra set? I thought we are only allowed to redeem each reward once?

@CosmicBeauty247 we were definitely only allowed to redeem once.

Thanks for clarifying. I was about to otherwise stomp my "That's not fair" feet.

@kovalevka so it is your listing on eBay then? Smiley Wink Jk

Totally wrong

Hohoho, I don't know. That's the reason why I said MAYBE. I didn't have any chance to get it either. @cutie3pointone4

Did anyone post the preview of US perks?

IMG_9220.JPG

I was trying to post it lol. Kept getting invalid file smh

OK ok I'll go to the Kevyn Aucoin backstage experience with the winner.

Stop asking, I said I'll go!

Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue