Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

I have 2 of those tarte mascaras from kits and just used one for the first time. They flake off or clump... and do not go one smoothly. So 5 mascaras in one kit...I'll pass.

I agree, every mascara I have gotten in a Tarte perk has been dried out or terrible in some other way!

Looks like there are actually two MUFE workshop 5000 pts rewards, Other one is in Montreal.

image.jpeg

Ah, to be on the West Coast of Canada. I am happy at least that I live in Vancouver now, and not in the Yukon anymore! Now I have some, if still slim, chance of seeing an event come around.

I actually like a lot of the products added to the 100 point perks yesterday...I'm tempted to just redeem my 3500 points for a bunch of Better Than Sex and SuperMud. Better than waiting around for more jacked-up rewards like 5000 point makeovers, lol

The supermud's a good deal too, I did the math yesterday and it's about $20 Smiley Happy 

I didn't expect much so I don't feel disappointed.  

Suggestion, add rewards that are actual products or gift cards.  Point perks for "events" don't cost the company anything so it's not a real reward. Smiley Happy

A couple of years ago Sephora sent out surveys asking how we'd like the rouge program to be.

I voted in favor of Sephora focusing on experiences.  I forget what the other options were.  I was just under the impression Sephora couldn't or wouldn't compete with Ulta's rewards programs.  

My thinking was if I can't get money back to spend on stuff I actually want, then the only other area Sephora has a chance to excel at is with the experiences since they have the brand contacts.  But let me back up and say I was specifically thinking of experiences in terms of interactions with brands.  

I was never thinking it'd be cool to spend 5000 points with a Sephora rep for a makeover.

Yes, let me spend 5000 points to sit down with a brand rep, but definitely not a Sephora employee.

Anyway, the loyalty program is garbage.  I just can't beat that dead horse anymore.  Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for posting! For some reason I'm not seeing them on the Bazaar page.

No interest in any of rewards this year. Last year, 2000 points reward seems better. Wish they have actual product rewards. More 1000, 1500, 2000 points rewards that instock. I think the set for 1000-3000 points could be lower price but everyone can get it instead of less than 200 people per reward. That totally not make any sense if you spend whole mountain of $$$$ and receive nothing beside travel sample that you can use couple of times and ends up in trash can. If they keep doing business like this, almost of customers will leave sooner or later and shop @Nordstrom or @Ulta. I read somewhere someone comments Sephora sells Cheap brands as Kat Von D, Buxom.. Unnamed brand products that even me before shopping @ Sephora didn't know these brands. Funny thing is they send out deals for VIB or Beauty insider before VIB rouge members. And reading these comments, people knows about these rewards 2 days ago and me, I've just gotten that email 3hours ago. I think I won't shop here much anymore. Too disappointed.

I think the good news is that unlike epic rewards of years past these sound like they will be regularly stocked, so hopefully over time we'll all find something that interests us.  I'm skeptical (as indicated that I have been doing MUCH less shopping at Sephora lately and more direct from brands), but trying to be hopeful.

KVD BEAUTY & MAKEUP SHOW UP IN THE US

Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 12.20.12 PM.png

THE MAKEUP SHOW WITH KAT VON D BEAUTY

The ultimate weekend for the makeup addict. Kat Von D will fly you and a friend to Chicago, where you'll attend both days of The Makeup Show, November 12 and 13. Get glammed by Global Makeup Artist Erik Soto before stocking your beauty kit with industry must-haves. Plus, take home a gift bag of Kat Von D favorites.

This reward includes:

• Round-trip airfare for two to Chicago, IL
  • Hotel accommodations for 3 days/2 nights in Chicago, IL
  • Ground transportation between airport and hotel
  • Entrance to The Makeup Show
  • Makeup by Kat Von D Global Makeup Artist Erik Soto
  • Kat Von D gift bag

* Subject to Rewards Bazaar Terms & Conditions. Offer valid online for a limited time or while supplies last. Quantities limited to 1. Offer is valid with 25,000 Beauty Insider points at time of redemption. Valid for U.S. residents only. Trip only valid from November 12, 2016 through November 13, 2016. Includes three-day, two-night trip for two people (redeeming client plus one guest chosen by redeeming client who must be at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in his/her state of primary residence as of the date of departure to Chicago, IL). Client and guest will each receive round-trip economy class airfare from the major U.S. airport nearest to the redeeming client’s home (client and guest must travel to and from the same airport and have the same travel itinerary), hotel accommodations (double occupancy, room and tax only), ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel in Chicago, IL. Includes makeup application by Erik Soto and customized product bundle. Sephora reserves the right to structure the reward and select airline and hotel accommodations at its sole discretion. All other expenses related to acceptance of the reward not explicitly listed herein as being part of reward are the responsibility of the redeeming client and guest, including but not limited to: beverages, food, gratuities, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, transportation to and from the departure airport, parking, room service and service charges. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Client and guest travel arrangements must be booked at the same time and the full name of the guest must be given at the time of booking. At the time of booking, redeeming client and guest must complete, sign and return to Sephora an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. Traveler information must be submitted to Sephora for both redeeming client and guest by September 30, 2016 or reward may be subject to cancellation at Sephora’s discretion. Background checks may be required. Travel arrangements cannot be modified by client or guest following booking. Redeeming client and guest responsible for valid travel documents. Travel for the reward must coincide with the experience. Stay in Chicago, IL may not be extended by client or guest.

see the great awards like this there are only ONE..same as epic rewards last year!

IMATS KVD BEAUTY UP IN CANADA

Screen Shot 2016-08-25 at 12.07.36 PM.png

IMATS WITH KAT VON D BEAUTY

Receive the VIP treatment and rub elbows with international industry professionals. Kat Von D will fly you and a friend to Toronto, where you'll attend both days of the makeup trade show, October 1 and 2. After getting glammed by a Kat Von D artist, nab expert tips and professional products all under one roof. Plus, go home with a curated selection of Kat Von D favourites.

This reward includes:

• Round-trip airfare for two to Toronto, Canada
  • Hotel accommodation for 3 days/2 nights in Toronto
  • Ground transportation between airport and hotel
  • Entrance to the International Make-Up Artist Trade Show Toronto
  • One makeup session by Kat Von D artists
  • Kat Von D gift bags

* Subject to Rewards Bazaar Terms & Conditions. Offer valid online for a limited time or while supplies last. Quantities limited to 1. Offer is valid with 15,000 Beauty Insider points at time of redemption. Valid for Canadian residents only. Trip only valid from October 1, 2016 through October 2, 2016. Includes three-day, two-night trip for two people (redeeming client plus one guest chosen by redeeming client) who must be at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in his/her state of primary residence as of the date of departure to Toronto, Canada. Client and guest will each receive round-trip economy class airfare from the major Canadian airport nearest to the redeeming client’s home (client and guest must travel to and from the same airport and have the same travel itinerary), hotel accommodations (double occupancy, room and tax only), ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel in Toronto, Canada. Includes entrance to IMATS, makeup by Kendo Trainer, and curated goodie bags. Sephora reserves the right to structure the reward and select airline and hotel accommodations at its sole discretion. All other expenses related to acceptance of the reward not explicitly listed herein as being part of reward are the responsibility of the redeeming client and guest, including but not limited to: beverages, food, gratuities, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, transportation to and from the departure airport, parking, room service and service charges. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Client and guest travel arrangements must be booked at the same time and the full name of the guest must be given at the time of booking. At the time of booking, redeeming client and guest must complete, sign and return to Sephora an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. Traveler information must be submitted to Sephora for both redeeming client and guest by September 2, 2016 or reward may be subject to cancellation at Sephora’s discretion. Travel arrangements cannot be modified by client or guest following booking. Redeeming client and guest responsible for valid travel documents. Travel for the reward must coincide with the experience. Stay in Toronto, Canada may not be extended by client or guest.

again only ONE available!

Hmmm...4k/5k for a one on one makeover with a Sephora pro artist. Just doesn't seem worth the points at all. If anything, it seems like the rewards point amount is inflated and maybe that's why there's anywhere from 100-50,000 point perks. 

I've gone to events offered by Sephora for 750 points for similar things. Free makeover, free gift card, and full sized products depending on the brand offering/hosting/affiliated with that event.   

That was my first thought..."don't they usually charge 750 points for this?"

That bazar was bizarre.  I didn't see anything new or exciting the whole day.  Bummer cause I was almost excited for a little bit.

I wonder if certain areas got offer nice perks.  Or maybe it was better in the store?  Why send out an email and get your customers excited for nothing?

I could be wrong about this, but I don't think Sephora intended yesterday to be a big event. It seems like this is a (relatively small) change to the program, but something that we should see more of in the future. But yes, aside from one (or maybe 2/3) new 100/250/500 point perks there didn't seem to be anything else.

That's an interesting thought about different perks being available to different areas. I wouldn't be entirely surprised by that. 

And just as a heads up, the 750+ perks are only available online (not in store).

The Rewards Bazaar

The First Day-

"Much Ado About Nothing!"  

1 Reply