Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Uhm, honestly i'd rather play pokemon go and then get some drinks with other beauty lovers.

I hope whoever redeemed any of the 4k rewards will let us know how the one on one event goes.  

Let's see what pops up on Thursday Smiley Happy

*Round Trip for Client and Guest to your choice of destination.

Trip details:

1. Choose a location of your choosing to catch Pokemon.

2. Your trip will include 10 incense, 20 HP potions, 20 revives, and 30 pokeballs.

3. Room accommodations not included, must bring your own tent as you will be camping for Pokemon at night and who knows where you'll take off to.

Gotta throw in some lures and incubators or it's no deal!

hahahah! @Blackwhiskey you so silly

Canada - Pro master class - 5000k... Why is it more?????????

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 12.17.23 PM.png

You actually get a lot more.  The US versions are only for a 90 min class for one with no gift bag or light bites and sips.  

Oh boo.  Well that stinks.  

Didn't have time to compare the details of both I just wanted to post the info for everyone. Smiley Wink

So wait this morning there were quite a few perks with the better ones being out of stock already.  Now those perks are not even showing up.  Does that mean they were available at some point today and are now gone?  I've been checking throughout the day just out of curiosity and never saw them become available. 

I have no idea if they'll be made available again not. I checked online though at just after 9 PST this morning and all of the new 100 point rewards on the Canadian side were listed as out of stock. I checked periodically throughout the day and they were always listed as out of stock. 
I also think it's a bit weird that this was the launch of the rewards bazaar and they had mentioned having rewards over 750 points but none were available. (At least on the Canadian side). Out of curiosity, were there any point perks above 500 points on the US website? 

I'm wondering the same thing 

About half the perks that were available this morning were already Out of Stock by 9:30am when I logged in to make a purchase. Had to call in to make my purchase because web errors prevented me from adding the other ones to my basket :s

Why do I feel like this is going to be a replay of Epic Rewards but every Tuesday and Thursday. I'm not looking forward to this and all of the complaint threads that will pop up on BT weekly because someone didn't get their reward

Pretty much... getting ready

This-Is-Gonna-Be-Good-Creeper-Bird-Popcorn.gif

That's exactly what I'm expecting. Either complaints or questions about when the next one's gonna drop. :/

Lord have mercy! I don't even wanna get the rewards because I'm 100% sure I will not get what I want and be disappointed.

Thanks for starting the thread! Not sure how I feel about (this will probably be a sh!t show still)...my points will probably remain unspent.  Why couldn't they just do points=cash. So simple. ugh.

This is my feelings exactly.  I rarely purchase at Sephora nowadays.  I have about 8000 points just sitting in my account doing nothing.  On the other hand, I can't stop shopping at Ulta.  I have redeemed multiple $125 rewards this year alone.  Because of the lack luster rewards program Sephora is the last place I will shop now. I only purchase at Sephora if I absolutely have too now. 

Agree 100%. I only buy at sephora the brands not sold at ulta. Tarte, Urban Decay, Murad, Smashbox, Benefit, First Aid Beauty, etc.. all at ulta now.

what are your favorite things to buy at Ulta?  I have a hard time finding brands/products that I use.

Does anyone know what the purple lip shaped pouch contain? Looks like a double sided lip products d as for the kids n tell pink kisses with the gold lip it's on tarte for $17 it's jus a magnetic case though so need to know more details

3 Replies