Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Highlighted

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

US ONLY PERKS - One on One with Pro Artist - 4K points

I wonder if that comes with any gift bags, full sized products? The time with a Sephora Pro artist doesn't seem like it'd be worth 4000 points to me (but that's just it: me). Or I wonder if this is like a personal trainer type one-on-one (Beauty Bootcamp anyone)?!

When I blow up the pic it says a 2 hour class gift bag and snacks & sips for 2. I'm still not sure about the 4k (or 5k in Canada's case) price tag but it does seem interesting.

The class/event perks never work out for me since I'm not in Toronto. I'd like to know what the gift bag has first. For 5000 points I hope it's a good selection of full sized products (OR...take everything home that you use that day up to a certain limit?! Now that would be cool).

So I have to spend a bunch of money to get the points for these perks, THEN spend even more money paying to get to these places?  Nope.  These "perks" are pointless unless you live there or want to spend the money travelling there.  I really with they would just start doing $$ for points or even a % off of a purchase for points.  That would be useful and really nice! 

KVD 500pt UP IN THE US & CANADA

Snagged this! Totally worth the points to me, and I don't have nearly enough for any of these other "elaborate" rewards, nor will I probably ever. lol

yeah i also got this but i really want the case. i got this cause i don't have mad max and i want to try it out and i love cathedral and helllooo awesome kvd bag lol

Me too. It's a pretty good deal and I am excited to try some new KVD products.

Me likey!  Thanks for posting....totally snagged this goodie.  Heart 

These makeover "perks" seem very frugal to me (on Sephora's part). Looking at it now, it says that for 500 points you can get a "45 minute full-face makeup look by a Beauty Advisor at the Sephora of your choice". Um, don't Rouge members get that anyway?

I'd love to hear the thought process that went on behind this so-called reward. "Hmmm, our customer's are demanding better rewards. So how can we appear to be offering our customers better rewards, without it costing us a single cent of our precious profits? EUREKA! We'll take a free in-store service and charge them 500 points for it! MWAHA!" 

And the whole conference room sat there like:

This same team then went into the free promo leftovers bin and said, "While we're at it, let's chuck these bad boys into the bazaar for 100 points a pop." Thus endeth the lesson on how to stick it to the customers with love.

Maybe they will be getting rid of the free make-overs for Rouge next year! hahahahah! 

😂 not that I tend to go for them, but they wouldn't dare take away such a common thing as a free makeover with a makeup purchase.  

And let's not kid ourselves.  It's not a free makeover.  Once we're in the store they know damn well us Rouges are going to spend money.

hahahaha!  Maybe they will make them a $50 buy for everyone. 

Little by little they take away our Rouge perks!

Oh well, I am only Rouge for 4 more months!   I will let y'all know in 2017 if I feel downgraded by being a VIB.  LOL!!!

Posting this again as I see some of fellow BT friends are running in to the same problem as I had yesterday. (with the Kat Von D Coffin Reward)

UPDATE/September 8, 2016

I just got off the phone with the rouge concierge line..

SO THE POLICY IS THAT ANY REWARDS THAT ARE 750 POINTS OR HIGHER YOU CAN RETURN TO A RETAIL STORE FOR A FULL REFUND OF YOUR POINTS. (IF YOU ARE UNSATISFIED, THEY ARE DEFECTIVE, ETC.) WHO KNEW THIS POLICY EXISTED.. I SURE DIDN'T!?!?!

So therefore I will be returning this item on Saturday at the VIB Rouge event. I made them put notes in my account (and I would suggest this to everyone who calls in) so there is a record of your call on your account. Supposedly she said the store has to call the customer service number when you go to return so they can give you your points back. (hence, why the notes on your account should help you)

Personally, I cannot wait to see how well this goes over at the retail store when I try to return this. (Said sarcastically) 

HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE WHO HAS A BAD REWARDS EXPERIENCE.

Please read this ~ @vintagered

@willa25,  On Saturday night after 5pm, won't the main offices of Sephora Customer Service be closed?

Will the VIB Rouge Event be before that? 

@tsavorite - isn't the event Saturday am?  I know it is at 8:30 am where I am.  Smiley Happy

@tsavorite, the event is at 8:30am

@willa25, and @Milou07,

I'm glad the event will be early.  I didn't know.

I hope that everyone gets their 750 points refunded!

There's a lot of disappointment with the rewards bazaar floating around, but I just wanted to post a success! I love Tarte, but was hesitant to spend 1000 points on the Tarte-to-go set because of bad experiences everyone else was having. I have no quality issues and it also DOES include that setting powder (even though it wasn't listed in the official description.) I think the folding mirror is actually pretty adorable, and the bag seems highish quality too. I would have preferred if they went with more variety, as opposed to several mascaras. But like I said, I'm a Tarte fan and I am pleased.

(Sorry for the potato quality picture.)

Yayy! I thought this one looked decent. I'm glad you're happy with it! Smiley Happy

Awesome, I held out because the powder wasn't listed and also because of all the mascaras, but glad it is nice and the powder was included!! The mirror is cute.

That's great. Thanks for posting. It is a good set if you're a Tarte fan. More product variety would have been great but at least it's decent value. I have that bag from the Tarte deal around Mother's Day and it's not bad.

Lucky lucky! I missed this one and I freakin love Tarte! Thanks for posting the positive outcome. It's great news.

4 Replies