Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

I love when you do the math and calculations!  You are great at math! I am horrible! Lol. 

@keepra where did you find the price for the vintage vault? Thanks!

ETA: Found some more info Smiley Happy

They have some similar size values for sale on the website.

Agreed; if you enjoy the brand's products, then even if the "return" isn't great on the set, you'll probably enjoy it more than getting a reward with brands/products you don't like as much and might not use. Based on past rewards, 4K is probably enough to get one of the "experiences" and possibly even a product set from another brand. It might be worth considering whether you would enjoy those more than the vault.

It's hard to say without knowing the specifics of what's in the vault. Also, depends on how much of a UD fan you are. 

I am not really a fan of ud . I am only a loyal  fan of Dior , and I have been waiting since the epic rewards time to redeem it . I have a strong feeling that these rewards are only for sep. And they will not be back till next year. That only other reward that I think is worth it was the Tory burch hand bag wallet etc  it was woth atleast $800 if not more . But sadly it was gone even before I could blink my eye 😩😪😪

IMO it's definitely not worth it if you're not a huge fan of UD because you'll be really disappointed if a Dior set comes out later that you really want. I got the impression that the rewards are going to be an ongoing thing, but that the email preview was definitely only for September.

If you aren't really a fan of UD why would you spend your points on something you don't really like? Why not keep them for something you want more?

I'm so confused, this was a sample a while back. Like a free sample that you select at check out:

perk.JPG

This is currently a free sample in the "pick 3" section at Nordstrom btw.

I just saw a few in my stash.  It is!

Are lipstick cards going to be 100 points now?????

Is that a foil? What's funny is there is a deluxe sample in the sample section now. Granted, I ordered it and did not get it or any samples at all, but hopefully someone can get it. 

😱 Really? It is too much. I had a bunch of these from free samples and emptied them all in a bottle to use on my feet .

Lol, using it on your feet is a perfect idea! I had a ton of samples of samples of this and it broke me out like no other (I normally like face oils, but I HATE this one) so I mixed it with body lotion and used it on my legs. Still didn't like it, but I wanted to use it up somehow!!

That's a great idea! I have a couple bottles of the Fresh oil from the Favorites kits that make me break out.  At least now I can do something with them.

hahaha!  I do this, too.  I am currently using a Clarins serum as chest area moisturizer. 

When I get bigger face washes as free samples I use them as body wash.  Like the Juice stuff Ulta like to give away. 

It is either, use it or lose it! 

@fatimamummy That is a great idea for a way to use up the tons of foils we accumulate!!! I'll bet it is a great feeling to get them used up for sonething useful Haha

This has been a free sample many times. Pretty rude to offer it for 100 points. What's going on at Sephora HQ?! Are they insane?

Yeesh at least offer the mini bottle version which is already tiny. No foil is worth points.

I still have it. Haven't had chance to use it, yet but wow LOL

Maybe they thought we would forget, lol!

14 Replies