Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

I really liked last year where they would put full size i...

I really liked last year where they would put full size items in the rewards @ludwig887. I remember getting a full size Belief Aqua Bomb. I wish they would start offering those again. This a nice travel set of the Belief (when we can travel again 😉

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This might give everyone a chuckle! I received the Belief reward today, I was super excited as I normally miss any decent rewards. When I ordered I thought the drinking bottle was a super sized bottle of toner, perfect for me! While opening the box thinking about that super-sized toner feeling so lucky and wouldn’t you know there was no liquid in the bottle! It’s a nice reward for 750 points, my main objective was the toner, there’s a sample size in the reward that will help ease my disappointment! 😊

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I love Belif products. My favorite is the Belif Sleeping Mask. It's my favorite sleeping mask. I like the jelly like texture and it will really deeply hydrate your skin! <333

Thank you for sharing @ludwig887 . It is a great reward. Enjoy!

Did anyone else order the scrunchies they were offering for 250? I knew I'd use them and wouldn't actually ever buy any. I can't find them anymore and haven't seen any post about them.

I see it up there right now! Check again maybe

ok, who ever was lucky enough to snag one of the 25th anniversary Nars rewards , can you please post a picture when you receive it? It looks like an amazing reward.

I had built a cart of items that I was thinking of getting for the winter rouge sale. I always made sure to remove all the items as I did in my last 3 attempts to nab the $100 reward. Today I clearly removed those items and yet when I finally sawand put the $100 reward into my cart, all those items had MAGICALLY been placed by supernaturalforces back into my cart just as I was about tocheckout the $100 rewardin my cart. I lost precious seconds removingall the items 1 by 1 (there were many) because it was a roughdraft list tobegin with and not all were intended for $100 reward.Ihavenever seen removed items magically reappear in a cart EVER (usually it’s theopposite, items in cart can disappear). As a result of the seconds lost, my $100 reward checkout got an error msg signally all was lost. I still kept frantically hitting thesubmit button just in case it miraculously came back. Did it a few times frantically before I noticed SUPERNATURAL forces had somehow snuck the $15 free flash shipping into my basketafter I had removed all my cart items. WHERE ON EARTH DID THATCOME FROM??? [update: I retraced my steps and I must have somehow hit the flash shipping in my frenzy to grab the reward. I can’tfigureout still how all of the items that I removed made it back into my cart.Maybe it’s a new backup mechanism they just started?]. Ialmost submitted for a flash shipping subscription which I don’t want to pay for in my frenzied panicked attempt to checkout the $100 reward. Of course I didn’t get the $100 rouge reward after a 4th attempt. At least it dropped sooner this time so I didn’t waste a wholehour like last week.Also due to my schedule, I can only try for the $100 reward once weekly. I can never make twice weekly so I’m already at a disadvantage. Very sad.

This did not happen to me today, but I had an empty cart, got the $100 reward and immediately tried to purchase and got the error. I just called customer service and complained at length. This is not a way to treat Rouge members. I suggest you call and complain like I did. The $100 reward used to not be limited. Maybe if they see how unhappy this has made us they will change things back to they way they were. Otherwise I may have to stop being so loyal and start shopping elsewhere.

I had the SAME THING happen to me today with the items coming back into my basket! Coincidence? I think not...

I've had things I've purchased magically reappear in my cart!  It's weird.  It doesn't happen all the time but happened once or twice.  @yuline 

I'm thinking it's a weird glitch. But that sucks that it happened when you were wanting a clear cart to try for the $100 rouge gc.

For ouai fans in Canada there's a 4 pc kit for 500 pts with body creme, body cleanser, hair masque and scalp and hair scrub. So long since I have been able to redeem some pts. Excited to try these and if you use code GIRLPOWER you can pick up an extra body creme

All of the things I want are always sold out the second I get to the bazaar

Another Thursday for us Rouge members to be disappointed in not getting the $100.00!! Yay!!!!

I just called customer service and complained at length. This is not a way to treat Rouge members. I suggest you call and complain like I did. The $100 reward used to not be limited. Maybe if they see how unhappy this has made us they will change things back to they way they were. Otherwise I may have to stop being so loyal and start shopping elsewhere.

I lost over an hour of my very limited free time today waiting for the$100 reward to drop 7 min to start until 5 past the hour. I wasn’t going to try for it but then I changed my mind when I saw some of the sales. I never saw it drop despite being on there nonstop. Exhausting. Hope there’s a good explanation like someone in IT called out sick.

I saw it!! They put it twice for a millisecond!!

I didn't see the 100$ reward today.I have seen the 50$ an...

I didn't see the 100$ reward today.I have seen the 50$ and 25$ only.

RE: I didn't see the 100$ reward today.I have seen the 50$ an...

I saw it twice!! I was on my mother in law’s account and tried both times but just got the error message when I tried checking out. Now my mother in law thinks I’m doing it on purpose.. lol... 🙄

I didn’t see it come up at all while waiting with two devices. Did anybody actually get it? Is it gone?

@BridgitB I saw it twice!! Had it in my cart twice!! And it didn’t let me get it... twice... 😒
1,268 Replies
testing