Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

These look super soft! Thanks for sharing the cute pics 🙂

oooh congrats @JenL87 this looks like such a cozy and fun reward

Nice pick @JenL87This looks so comfy and cozy; perfect as we head into fall! 🍃 🍂 🍁 

@JenL87 This is a really fun reward. I'm glad you were able to get it! My vote is to use the pocket for snacks. haha! Enjoy!

Thanks for the post & pics @JenL87. I was also really exc...

Thanks for the post & pics @JenL87. I was also really excited for this reward but mine is not coming til thurs (who knows-i ordered it early but it took forever to ship) Is the new sleeping mask in the square container?

RE: Thanks for the post & pics @JenL87. I was also really exc...

Yes, the square is the sleeping mask. I’m going to try it tonight. It doesn’t look like it in the picture, but the lid is resealable so you can use it more than once (I always do a thin layer for sleeping masks because I feel too messy to fall asleep otherwise).

@JenL87 everything looks so comfy! Enjoy your reward 😊

Congratulations, @JenL87!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I received my 750 point perk today and am so excited to try out some new products! Here's a breakdown of what's included

Skin Fit - $75 (I know that you can get this free with a $75 purchase, however, I've gone a little spending crazy this year, so I'm trying to work through the products I currently have)

Sunday Riley Good Genes (5ml) - $20CAD value 

Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Moisturizer (7.5ml) - $11.25CAD value

Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer (7ml) - $6.72 CAD value

Glamglow Waterburst Hydrated Glow Moisturizer (5ml) - $6.20 CAD value

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue mask (15ml) - $11.25 CAD value

Total Value: $75 skin fit + $55.42 products = $130.42

Of course, it's possible I did the math wrong, but I'm pretty sure I did it properly. Either way, I'm really excited to try some new products! And I'll be doing my Skin Fit next week, so I'm excited for that too.

sephorareward.jpg

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Nice catch

I'm glad you like it, @elise222!

So my Living Proof 750 point perk and MUFE 500 Point Perk came in! 

The packaging threw me off as I wasn’t expecting such a big box... the Living Proof box itself also had a lot of bubble wrap in it... like 4 squares the perimeter of the box inside... I understand they want to ensure the products are not damaged, but it was very excessive packaging for shipping as well.

Onto the products! 

The Living Proof Items I would say are close to mini size (which for reference the PHD conditioner is available in 2 mL for about $15), but a step up from foil samples. I’m excited to try all three hair care items, as I’ve heard great things about this brand.

The Plemo eye mask is this beautiful dark blue silk, and it comfortably sits on my eyes with the gel insert included! 

I looked up up pricing and it’s as follows:

- Plemo silk eye mask with gel insert: +/- $30 CAD

- Living Proof PHD Shampoo (1 mL): $4.50 CAD

- Living Proof PHD Comditioner (1 mL): $4.50 CAD

- Living Proof PHD Night Cap Overnight Perfector (1 mL): $9.50 CAD

Total perk value: $48.50 CAD

I think it’s an nice perk, but I know it’s not as fancy or as grand as a lot of the other 750 point perks we’ve seen. I find it’s not always easy for me to be on right when the new perks drop - especially when I’m at work and when there’s really nice 750 point+ perks that may or may not be dropping that day. I very much do not care for the excessive packaging, as the 750 point box itself and my 500 point perk easily could have fit into a smaller, more compact shipping box. I’m excited to see with the new changes to the way points are accumulated what new items will be making their way into the redemption area! 1CD0BCD7-B032-44F5-90CB-275FB7458A17.jpegB551006D-D638-4D8A-AC4A-1936754F1D94.jpeg90B9189B-5ECE-46F7-A67E-9D9DC1EE657E.jpeg

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I received my Guerlain custom lipstick reward this week I wasn’t expecting the engraving to be on the mirror for some reason but otherwise this was a decent reward for 1000 pts

@Mochapj,

That's a really beautiful Guerlain Lipstick and Case!  Good for you!  🙂

Great reward @Mochapj!

How lovely! Love the design you chose @Mochapj😍

How lovely @Mochapj😍 The engraving is a nice suprise. Love the design chosen too. Did you get to choose the design?

Gorgeous @Mochapj! Well done!

Thanks ladies @itsfi @blackkitty2014 @MlleCC @pocketvenus @starsandbucks @KemoLove @Guessgal @curlychiquita @bakeamuffin !

I'm really happy with this one and I hope they continue to offer perks like this!

It is beautiful @Mochapj!! Very cool reward!!

That's a beautiful color and case!  The engraving makes it even more special!  🙂

@Mochapj, that is a beautiful design!

15 Replies
testing