Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Great reward. Glad you were able to get it!

Thank you

OMG this is so beautiful! I personally don't wear the sce...

OMG this is so beautiful! I personally don't wear the scent but I love it on my BF and I wish I grabbed it. I'm glad you enjoy it @howconnie! Excellent score!

Re: OMG this is so beautiful! I personally don't wear the sce...

Yes it's definitely manly, 😂 

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Update!!! So when I last posted I showed the empty box that came with a lanyard instead of the 750 point KVD studded vanity set. I posted to social media and Sephora CS responded rather quickly saying they’d look into it. Imagine my surprise when they got back to me saying they located my “missing reward” and have sent it out to me!! I am so happy as I thought it was a lost cause given the limited availability of rewards. I really hope they have determined what the heck is going on at their warehouse or fulfillment centers. Whatever the case, here’s a picture of the goods I received. I know the RV isn’t worth much, but I love KVDs aesthetic and was so bummed when I thought I was not getting the reward. It has honestly been the first reward in a long time I really wanted and was able to score. Very happy Sephora CS was able to rectify the situation for me, but feel bad others in the same boat were not as lucky.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I'm glad you got your reward, @misst!

Thanks @curlychiquita !!! 

Where did you post? Twitter? I'd really like them to locate my missing reward also. I called today and they told me it wasn't their responsibility @misst

@GG84 yes on Twitter. I posted my pics and left a less than savory tweet tagging them. I figured I’d see how things fared there before calling the CS number. I honestly was shocked they were able to locate the reward. Good luck to you!

Sorry for the late post but this is the Jo Malone set

I'm glad you got such a pretty bazaar reward, @KNC24!

I was way too slow on the draw to redeem this one! They look so cute. Enjoy!! ❤️

Oh wow! Those are so nice. Enjoy your reward 🙂 @KNC24

Add me to the list of those getting duped with a lanyard instead of the Kat Von D studded mirror set (750 point reward). This is what arrived in my box today. Very disappointed and pissed and will be calling Sephora about this.

This is so strange and I am sorry it happened to you guys! I don't mean to make light, but this reminded me of the Simpsons because the lanyard is like a calling card. 

52.22.png

@playingdressup Nailed it 🎯

At least your lanyard is pink. Mine was blue and dirty lol.

@misst Are you serious? I ordered the studded mirror also. Mine magically got "lost" in shipping. They gave me my points back without question. 

Well heres what I do know, Employees cant redeem ANY rewa...

Well heres what I do know, Employees cant redeem ANY reward higher then 500 points. So people who complain that rewards are out of stock fast bc employees must get first choice are wrong. Heres how SOME also get around it. They collect points on their S/O's account, or mom/friends account. But then they are not getting their discount as I believe they are linked. So maybe you're right, maybe they are getting stolen along the way. I'm happy mine got "lost" and I didnt get an empty box - I would have been INFURIATED. I'm still mad dont get me wrong, but thats just like "Ha-Ha!"

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Serious! I can’t believe it also happened to me. I saw someone else posted about getting an empty box with a lanyard instead of the KVD reward. I’m gonna guess someone at their fulfillment center is stealing merchandise.

is some employee stealing the rewards or something? that'...

is some employee stealing the rewards or something? that's so absurd and ridiculous! a lanyard of all things 😩

Re: is some employee stealing the rewards or something? that'...

Seriously. I'm curious to see whether these will show up on eBay soon.

1 Reply
testing