Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Yo, I am NEVER rude/disrespectful to any customer service agent, but the guy who I spoke with about the KVD reward pushed me. He kept talking over me and when I was telling him the my reward was in transit to me and got rerouted back to them, he was very condescending and insisted that it was not. I asked him to cancel it and to give me my points back but he refused. I got loud with him because he was SO rude I was in tears.

After 30 minutes of being on/off hold, I was disconnected. I called back and within 10 minutes this very helpful and empathetic agent solved my problem.

i have had some kind of issue with each and every reward I’ve recieved. When I redeemed the Lancome engraved perfume, the top was broken. When I redeemed the UD makeup artist set, it was missing the tool brush set.

Sephora needs to get their ish together- I spend a lot of money here and my points are hard earned!!

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I was told to be professional like I am employed by Sephora when I talk to a representative. I received my Kay von d 750 reward today. There was nothing in the box except for some employees blue used dirty lanyard.

So I was told they aren’t gonna sent my brush anymore, but when they refunded my points( that I didn’t ask for) they told me to look for an email!

I just want to put it out there that if anybody ends up with the wrong KVD engraved brush with the initials YG, that one is mine and I would desperately like to have it as it is supposed to be a gift. I still haven't gotten anything other than the recall notice from back on the 19th.

I got my KVD brush today.  I asked for my initials MF and I got RB.  Not even close.

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I was starting to wonder where my brush was since a bunch of people got theirs. Then I got an email saying they had to recall the other orders due to the mess up and I will be notified when the new one ships. This is ridiculous 😒

@SierraLynnFX Yah i woke up to this email and am honestly pretty upset. How can you mess up this badly? Is it that hard to have a proper system in place where each monogrammed item is kept together with the persons address?

Also the email suggests I wouldve gotten a shipping notification, I never did. This reward isn’t that unique to be so confusing for them to handle.

I just got the same email. I'm pretty disappointed.  At this point, I feel scammed out of 1000 points.  This was my first large rewards redemption too so I'm double disappointed.  I'll gladly send the set back if I can get my points returned.  I got two emails, one on Jan. 31st stating I'd get my brush no later than Feb. 12, then the email this morning with no solution to the problem, no rescheduled shipping dates, just says they recalled all the shipping orders. Sephora needs to do better, this point system doesn't seem to be working all that great.

@sabrinas - I called the Rewards line and they claim they know absolutely nothing other than there was a "shipping error" and have no idea when we'll get our brushes. I did get an email stating it was supposed to be here yesterday. Now when I click on tracking it states it's been recalled. This is sooooo frustrating! This now makes the 2nd KVD reward I redeemed messed up. My question to Sephora is if someone already received my brush, and I now have to wait what will probably be another 5-7 weeks, what brush will I get?? None, or a messed up one like others have received??? SMDH.

Edited - oh and I was promised a phone call from the supervisor or whoever is running the show over there with an update, but I doubt that will happen. Rouge line was no help whatsoever either.

@sabrinas The only shipping info I got was an email saying it was taking longer than usual and to expect the brush Feb. 7th-12th and when it didn't arrive I emailed them and got that response about the recall. I never got tracking info like others so I was worried I wouldn't get it at all. Since this mistake is on them I think everyone deserves more than an "I'm Sorry" email.

Received the wrong initials as well. Was suppose to be RD, but got AL. Not only that, but never got my full rewards because lasership lost my package. So frustrating!

Ha I wonder if you got mine! Those are my initials. I got "ME".

Lasership ain’t lose your package they are known to scan as delivered and basically steal packages n then go thru process of filing a claim. So sad that Sephora pays these 💩 ppl to deliver our stuff all they do is say sorry n refund points like no I want my reward thru a more responsible shipper

all these people getting the wrong initials is making me...

all these people getting the wrong initials is making me nervous. I was supposed to get my brush today, but delivery got pushed back to tomorrow.

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

🙂

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Great brush, @SephorasAustin! I'm glad it turned out well!

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@SephorasAustin @deathkitty Did you guys get a shipping notice? I haven't gotten my brush or a notice yet. With all the negative experiences, I don't think I'll be using my points on custom rewards again 😕

@MachynesSister I got a shipping notice from UPS, but nev...

@MachynesSister I got a shipping notice from UPS, but never anything from Sephora other than emails saying it was taking longer than expected to engrave. Hope you get yours soon & it's what you ordered 😕

Re: @MachynesSister I got a shipping notice from UPS, but nev...

Thanks @deathkitty

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I did get a shipping notice however ups had a different address scheduled than my address but I got an email with the shipping notice over a week ago now have you double checked in your junk file in email sometimes mine go there by mistake

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

My tracking info now says the sender requested the package returned to sender? WTH? I’ve been waiting for almost 2 weeks since I got my notification it was being mailed out and now they are sending it back?? Why!?!?? How can I even get my brush now? This is ridiculous. Who do I have to call to get my package
7 Replies
testing