Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Thank you @SephorasAustin. I did check my junk file. I guess I'll just Have to reach out to Sephora again. 

KID brush ๐Ÿ˜ญ

KVD brush ๐Ÿ˜ญ I got my brush (FINALLY) & it's completely wrong. I asked for it to say SR & it says AT. I called & they gave me my points back but all I really want is my brush ๐Ÿ˜ฃ Did anyone out there with the initials AT get my SR brush & want to trade, lol.

Omg I saw a girl on Instagram post that she got the wrong...

Omg I saw a girl on Instagram post that she got the wrong initials as well! She wanted NH but got JS on the brush. She got her points back too and just painted over the initials. I am so nervous to get mine x.x

RE: KID brush ๐Ÿ˜ญ

That is so disappointing @deathkitty ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ someone in the shopper chat the other day was saying they got the wrong initials but they werenโ€™t logged in with a name. Hopefully theyโ€™ll find their way here ๐Ÿ˜‘

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

The Pro Custom Palette seems to go especially fast but I still havenโ€™t been able to see the results of one. I would really like to see one before I try and chase one down when they drop the rewards

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

@caway - @Juliana11 posted her face chart! I've always been super curious about them too!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-PRO-Custom-Face-Chart/m-p/3301566

RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Thank you I will look it up!!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Has anyone received their KVD engraved brush yet? It was supposed to arrive by latest yesterday, but it still isn't here :(.

I received my brush but, like many others, it has the wrong initials. I contacted the rewards bazaar and they said they are trying to figure out how to rectify this and will contact those who received the wrong one. I sent pictures. Hopefully I'll hear something soon. The brush is great, I'm using it anyway and I guess KC could stand for Killer Christy? ๐Ÿ˜› 

Still waiting for mine but super nervous to get it now si...

Still waiting for mine but super nervous to get it now since a few people have gotten the wrong initials x.x

I got mine finally @sabrinas 7737F94C-37DE-4309-98ED-3A4A15AFBE34.jpeg

So pretty, @mztm!

@curlychiquita thank you ๐Ÿ˜

Hi @sabrinas the rewards conceirge email actually responded to me with delivery yesterday ๐Ÿคฃ but i got an email from UPS with the tracking number of the brush from the memorable STEPHEN GOULD of Texas

(rem the peach palette engraved) the brush did not left texas yet as i trace this morning. So no news and all CS is advising is that they will look into it. I am equally disappointed as you girls and exhausted on having to get info or wrong info given by rewards team. I wish there was no engraved offer and just give us full set of kvd brushes ๐Ÿ˜‚ ill keep everyone posted once i have more news

Ooohhhh, that means the ups delivery notice I got today is for my BRUSH! I had no idea who STEVEN GOULD was or why he was sending me a package, lol.

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Nope. CS is really not helpful at all either. I called last week, was told no tracking, called on the 12th, was told to call back and to check my spam for a tracking number, called yesterday and apparently there is no tracking and that itโ€™s UPS fault. Cool, but where is my brush? It was meant to be a gift, and now here I am lol.

Still waiting on mine to arrive too.

I snagged the 2000 point Cuadalie tote and received it today!  Iโ€™m excited to have a full size serum, although the signature rubbed off a bit.  One discrepancy between the details and the actual order though - 7 products were listed and I only received 6!  The Premier Cru The Cream (regular, not eye) listed was not included.  It was a travel size, so not a huge deal, but still a miss on Sephoraโ€™s part.  Overall Iโ€™m happy with the redemption.  Pic hopefully attached ๐Ÿ™‚Detail showing 7 products plus toteDetail showing 7 products plus tote

Products laying on the tote (removed the serum from the box it came in)Products laying on the tote (removed the serum from the box it came in)

Contact CS. They may send it or at the very least give you some points.

I snagged that reward too. I'm overall happy with the reward, but I am disappointed that the cru cream wasn't in my package. I know it's small, but this is my 4th 1,000+ reward with Sephora, and every single one has been messed up, or missing items. 

Agreed! Iโ€™m grateful for picking up an awesome reward I know a ton of people would have loved, but also frustrated with Sephora for these ongoing minor (and sometimes major) glitches!
2 Replies
testing