Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

I redeemed this, this month! I am so excited to get it around Nov! Thank you so much for your picture. It excites me even more!

You will LOVE it. Guaranteed! And FYI you don't need to get any tools to put the bike together.  Everything you need comes with it, and the bike is about 90% assembled. You just have to put the seat and handlebars on and adjust to your height.  Add the brakes, and then you're ready to ride!

Holy crap I ACTUALLY got the Too Faced Peaches & Cream set!!!!!

I have been stalking it since they sent out the email & I was on today when it dropped (I have an alarm set), I've never clicked so fast in my life!  It was like refresh, refresh, "There it is!!!" addtobagcheckoutplaceorder...done! I am so excited, I am also super nervous and won't relax till it actually ships. Will post pix when it shows up 🙂

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Hopefully you get yours lasership sucks n my package is missing

Congrats to you!! Can't wait to see the reveals! I missed the reward by half a minute or so but I'm happy other people from this forum got it!! Can't wait for the next reward!!

@deathkitty congrats. That's great you got a Goft that you wanted. This was the first gift I would have gotten. I must have missed the email.

I'm so excited to get mine

Congrats on snagging it. I understand how you feel. With...

Congrats on snagging it. I understand how you feel. With the hourglass reward I wasn't settled until the shipping confirmation came through.

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Just received my IT Cosmetics Inspiration Reward in the mail! (1500 pts)

Included:

Signed CC Cream (Light) Full Size - $38

Brow Powder Sample Size (.0018oz) - $7

Pressed Powder Sample (.08oz) - $7

Mascara Sample(.17oz) - $13

Undereye Sample (.05oz) - $4

Nylon Bag - N/A

Total: $69~

Honestly the bazaar has me so panicked when I try to redeem things Ijust jumped on this because it was still available when I saw it, not my favorite but I am looking forward to trying the items! Kind of disappointed I only received one full sized item. Do I think it was worth 1500 points? Nah.. but it’s still free!

I've never felt so disappointed in Sephora. This is what my Origins Wake Up Like This reward looks like: IMG_20170922_153730.jpg

I set alarms for reward bazaar timing every Tuesday/Thursday and snuck off to the bathroom at work the entire month just to get my hands on this. And this is what arrived in the mail instead.

I'm going to look t the threads but you can buy the cup online. I would still ask for a refund from Sephora.

Oh that's horrible. What a disappointment. So sorry.

Oh no @Prova! 😞 Sorry it arrived broken. I hope they can refund your points.

I can't believe how many new rewards dropped today! If anyone redeemed one of the face charts I would love to see the result I've always been super curious to see them!!! 

I'll let you know what the official chart looks like when I get it...in 5-6 weeks. But I just wrote about the redemption part here https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Custom-Face-Chart-by-Sephora-Pro-Artist/m-p/333956...

So happy with this reward! I've had a great past two experiences with this and the $50 gift card reward prior to this.

How did you get it? Every time I log on it says It's sold out or it will be in stock for about 3 seconds and go out of stock again. How???

I wanted this so bad! So missed it....

Yes please share how to actually get a good reward tips🙏🏽🤗

I got my Hourglass Rewards today, and was so excited. But it came broken! What should I do 😞 all my other products in other packages came fine

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

Oh no! Sorry it arrived broken @flyte. I would call the rouge line to see if you can get your points back. I don't think it's ok to receive broken items 😞

3 Replies
testing