Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@mztm @k617 this is the photo I was referring to from the preview email:

bazaar jo malone april 2018.JPG

Hi how do I receive these emails also please? Thanks!

Hi @lilikoiqueen,

I will send you a private message so that I can help you with your email subscription. Thank you! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@lachaton ohhh thank you so much 💗

@lachatonAhhh I went back to the email and now I see what you mean!

Man, I don't know how you picked those all out @lachaton! From the photo it looks like everything is Lime, Basil & Mandarin to me!!

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@k617 my guesses are based on a different picture than this one! I’ll try to post it later but it was from the preview email.

Did anyone else think that the Peony and Blush Suede reward would be custom engraved? I figured that since Jo Malone actually offers personal engraving pretty frequently for free (as an email sign up offer), I thought we'd be selecting what would be written on the bottle and planned for something a bit more sentimental than "London Calling". I very much like the perfume already and was planning to purchase it before April's rewards were announced, so it's not like a huge loss for me. 

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Yes, I thought the same, but I don't mind. I don't know what I would have put on it anyway. I redeemed my points for both perfumes. I was happen to see items I actually wanted and be able to get them.

Oh so that’s the engraving I’ve never tried this scent. So far I only like Jo Malone fruity scents English Pear is my favorite and I intended to purchase it. Nectarine is the other one I adore and intended to pick that up for summer. Those two last on me as if they were a perfume. Here’s hoping Peony is sweet enough for me and long lasting.

@howconnie, i have a vial sample at home.  Lasting power of Blush Suede is very good.  It is even better than the Tuberose Angelica (which is intense perfume).  I like English Pear too.  🙂  Hope you will enjoy the Blush Suede one!

@niki172@k617@Monikay, i was actually worried about custom engraved.  Nothing is worst than receiving wrong engraving.  I'm okay for just the way it is. It is a good JM scent and an excellent reward (as of late).  I passed on the Tonka ones since it's a bit too strong for me (another excellent scent though).

I hear you on this one @blackkitty2014! My first name is spelled weird and I can't count the number of times it's been spelled incorrectly, or replaced with another similar name altogether. I wouldn't be surprised if I had my name engraved, they'd mess it up. 

I can relate with you ladies @blackkitty2014 @k617. I have 6 Letter A's in my name and I've been informed more then once that I've misspelled my name.

I actually looking forward to the London Calling engraving, I went to unie in London so this feels sentimental to me 💜

@blackkitty2014 tell me about it with the wrong engraving (the KVD engraved brush reward hot mess). It is a good exchange for the amount of points IMO which is why I'm not completely bummed. 

I also thought it was custom but I'm still happy I got it! and I don't really care about engraving anyways (yay meeting finishing early). I probably never would have actually spent the money on it but I'm excited to have it so I feel like that's the perfect reward!

@Kim888, I'm so glad you were able to get your Jo Malone....

@Kim888, I'm so glad you were able to get your Jo Malone. I know you had mentioned earlier you would be in a meeting. Glad it worked out!

Re: @Kim888, I'm so glad you were able to get your Jo Malone....

@Luvstravel aww thanks! I was so excited when my meeting ended at like 11:50 haha

I thought it was custom engraved, whoops! But I'm relieved I won't have to wait weeks and weeks for it. I'm not a huge fan of engraving things so I don't mind. The point to item value for this is great!

D*mnit I thought it was customer engraved - ugh. Well now I won't have to wait for the engraving, and a valuable lesson was learned today - always read the fine print :P. Wish it would say something different though...

upcoming Canadian rewards:

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 12.04.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-24 at 12.03.58 PM.png

2,889 Replies
testing