Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@SportyGirly125 Beautiful bag!

@Mellmars1185 Thank you!

Awesome grab @SportyGirly125 ! I have a bag from the brand and I absolutely love it! They make really nice leather goods for a non totally insane price ! 

@Kim888 Thank you!  Good to know.  I never heard of the brand and looked them up on Instagram before I redeemed the reward.

That looks like a very nice pouch, @SportyGirly125!

@eshoe It really is and bigger than I thought it was going to be.

Valentino Reward

348B9B10-70ED-4C91-9815-64C4FC7F6BD2.jpeg

Spoiler
UPS delivered bright and early this morning! 
403FD9F8-BB21-41F3-AAF3-D6FBF90DE611.jpeg

A handwritten note♥️

C6A274C4-6B1F-4C93-AEC0-72D7701F70C1.jpeg

Included 5 products. The Eye2Cheek is a beautiful lavender, and will make a pretty topper over blush. I love the little encased brush. The (synthetic, I believe) hairs are quite soft and it has a tapered shape perfect for a quick wash of clothes color over the lids or on the cheekbones. The lipstick is incredibly soft and goes on smoothly. I am curious about the wear time. The shade couldn’t be more perfect!

5722897C-297C-4B98-8B13-9E01A4044AA3.jpeg58DC7FA3-90F3-441B-8DE8-95E753719F47.jpeg

Swatched from top to bottom:

Valentino Eye2Cheek Eyeshadow and Blush 03 Rosa Emozione 
Valentino Rosso Valentino High Pigment Refillable Lipstick 100R Roman Grace 
Valentino V-Lighter Illuminating Face Primer and Highlighter with Hyaluronic Acid Rosa 
Valentino Twin Liner Gel and Liquid Eyeliner 01 Black and Nero 

9FBF7937-A2FF-42E7-A583-7552AFCBA518.jpeg61EE1429-B20A-4F96-B720-73260C1CD16D.jpeg

Valentino Color Flip Eyeshadow Palette 
This was very carefully packed.

Spoiler
2AA1B22D-C435-449B-87CA-8A7833F811F2.jpeg

Yet this fell out. What glue works best?

140E98E4-1506-4FE9-AC27-FAF2CEF7A2A7.jpeg
3025DF3F-EC91-458C-AA5E-22904E39E70E.jpeg

3FEC24E3-9FDC-47CD-A0AD-F774F26B39A2.jpeg

The Gold Top Shimmer has some serious glitter! 

@eshoe A really beautiful point perk, enjoy! 🙂

Thank you, @QueenMarceline. I am very happy with it!

This Valentino perk is 💯 goals. The packaging looks so stunning and the details of everything are amazing.

@eshoe I’m so on yesterday new … this is truly wonderful. Congratulations 🍾🎊🎉. Beautiful beautiful rewards ❤️🌹

Thank you @blackkitty2014, this felt extra, extra special and I know that I will remember it as my holiday makeup❄️💄

@eshoe  wow wow wow amazing.

@AMK721 yes, everything about this reward was top notch. The presentation, down to the handwritten note, was incredible🤩

@eshoe  dang.... I have been holding on to my points forever, I always forget to look at the Rewards.

@AMK721 I have a timer set for Tuesdays and Thursdays. It’s been a lifesaver!

What a great reward @eshoe !

It is, @makeitup305 ! It was so fun to receive this on the 24th, too; it made it feel extra-special

So excited to see you snagged this one, @eshoe! I can't wait to hear how you like the products. 

@quspork So far I have found the Valentino V-Lighter Illuminating Face Primer and Highlighter with Hyaluronic Acid Rosa to be nearly identical in performance and texture to Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow. The Valentino Rosso Valentino High Pigment Refillable Lipstick 100R Roman Grace acts similarly to a matte, but feels quite soft and lasts. The Valentino Twin Liner Gel and Liquid Eyeliner 01 Black and Nero is interesting and I am finding both sides wearable. The liquid side goes on with the lightest touch, so I am still working with that. I don’t use gel/pencil liners often so I am still working with that also. Overall I am very happy with this holiday set!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, @eshoe! This sounds like it was a great pick up for trying out so many of their products. 

2,889 Replies
testing