Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Congrats! It’s a beautiful bottle.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Stunning bottle! Congrats!

Wowwwww💗how was the scent?

A bit too strong for me. I’ll probably only wear it in winter. ☺️

So exciting still waiting for my bottle 

@Lanloon is that a full size JM?

@Lanloon is that a full size JM?

RE: @Lanloon is that a full size JM?

Yes, 100 ml.

It's gorgeous and you can't beat the points to dollar exchange compared to what we've seen so far. This bottle is also a Harrod's London exclusive which is pretty fancy lol!

I agree! 🤗

It is so beautiful!! Thank you for your update! I got my 3000 YSL today as well!!

Beautiful! Congrats on snagging this, @Lanloon

Wow, @Lanloon, it's so pretty!  I wish I had been able to grab this one!

Great reward! Love the bottle 😍

Great reward! Love the bottle 😍

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I hope the Jo Malone Peony and Suede drops soon - I've been patiently waiting for that one. Maybe next Tuesday 🙂

I have been too, I have a feeling it will be Tuesday. Sadly for me I have a meeting so I won't be able to get it if it does. Hopefully next month will have some other interesting rewards  

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Pretty weak rewards drop today if you ask me.

Can someone PLEASE enlighten me on the KVD reward obsession over the mirror? Don’t get me wrong, I love her line and the mirror is nifty and all that but... each dollar is worth one point. The KVD reward is 750 points, which is essentially $750. But you can buy the mirror on her website for $18. Idk I guess if I wanted it that bad I’d just buy it out of pocket and save up my points for when something exclusive or limited edition comes along. Am I the only one who thinks this? Thoughts? I’m sincerely curious.

Its actually round about $2.5-5 for 100 points, these days. The 2,000 points would be 180-195-200$$ And the 750 would be $50-75. Thats how I do the math for the points considering all theirnlatest rewards

Wow, $18 that’s about right for 750 point reward, the $10 Play boxes sell for 500 points. I try to get something special but sometimes I’ll get a deluxe sample that I really want.

Managed to grab 2000 points Jo Malone perfume today. I'm bit worried, since I've never smelt it before. Hopefully I'll will like it. I wanted to get peony and blush, but since this came up today and I was able to put in cart, didn't wanted to take risk and leave it! Anyone who tried this perfume and your thoughts?Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 10.21.11 AM.png

2,889 Replies
testing