Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

CANADA:

new 100pt perks:

Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 12.00.17 PM.png

@Mochapj I’ve picked up tons of the Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge Pore Mask 100 point rewards with my orders. I absolutely love it! 💚

The Sunday Riley serum is 5mL, so if you pick up 6, it's like getting a full size product worth 110$. That's pretty good imo.

looks like Urban Decay is the spotlight brand for July

Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 12.06.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 12.06.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-03 at 12.06.26 PM.png

@Mochapj That 750-point Philosophy reward looks huge! Wow!

The philosophy reward is for Canada or US?

@TeeyaGLooks like its for Canada, since the event right above it is for Montreal, but it does look amazing

That last reward isn't worth 10K IMO... Is it just me or are they getting cheaper and cheaper? Points used to be worth more... it wasn't the best but it wasn't this cheap!

LOL @veronika23 - I was actually thinking the 25K one was the most not worth it 😄

a trip to NYC for 25K?  Wasn't it all the way to Paris for 10K way back when?

yeah that too @Mochapj!  Yup 10K for a 3 day trip (I think) to Paris with MUFE.  Like come on. Talk about being cheap!!!  That was the first round... The second round had some decent stuff for like a few thousand points. I think a semi custom + 3 fs bite lipsticks for 1K and they had some great vaults like an YSL one and others... all for 2-5K points.

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@veronika23 How can someone have 10000 points in their bank ? I couldn’t earn that many! 🤔

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@keana1hmmmm never spend them... I have over 20K 😬😬😬

@veronika23 I just thought that they would expire after a certain amount of time!

@keana1it used to be they never expired... but now it's something like if your account hasn't been active for 18 months (I think) they expire.  Don't quote me on that I can't recall the specifics of the new policy.

@veronika23 Thanks, I’ll check this out!

@keana1 Here's the info on points expiration:

https://www.sephora.com/terms-conditions-beauty-insider

"3. Point Expiration

It’s our hope that you redeem your points on a regular basis. All unredeemed points shall expire when a program member has not engaged in point activity associated with that membership account (through purchase or redemption) for 18 months or more. If you have questions regarding the date of your last point activity or your last purchase, you may call 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) for more information.

In addition, points will automatically expire if your Membership is revoked or otherwise cancelled for reasons further detailed in Section 17."

@lachaton Thanks for the clarification!

Thanks @lachaton 🙂

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Girls update on Guerlain Engraved lipstick reward I got an email saying that my shade is OOS after a month and they want me to choose another shade and the choices now is mostly pink and reds ... did anybody else got this email ?
2,889 Replies
testing