Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@AmyC @The insider status badge has always been wrong. I’m a Rouge member but it keeps saying Insider from time to time. I wouldn’t worry about it too much. 

Ok thank you

When you use your 750 points for the Sulwhasoo reward but get an Amika blowdryer 🤔

75FBCC6C-8206-4C31-9954-3C3430DFACF7.jpeg

Oh no, @SportyGirly125!  That's such a bummer 😞

@CookieGirl1 It was pretty disappointing but I guess I can't be too mad since I got my points back and my Mom got to try a new hair tool.

This is too funny, @SportyGirly125. What a crazy switch! At least your mom can hopefully get some good use out of the Amika dryer brush. I'm sorry you didn't get the fun Sulwhasoo reward though! 

@quspork Thank you!  It was funny, as soon as I told my Mom the mix up and that it was free for me to keep she claimed it.

Oh my @SportyGirly125 . What an "awful" substitution! 🤗. I hope you weren't too bummed. I know the feeling of disappointment but wow, this is kind of neat.❤️

@Buootiful Hahaha.  I was shocked but at the same time like well I can't return it.  So my Mom said she will take it.

I was reading reviews about the blow dryer and people were complaining for the price that it broke over a couple of months.  Hopefully it will last longer than that for my Mom.

Wait, what? 😂 @SportyGirly125 

@danielledanielle @My thoughts exactly. 

Lol that’s so incredibly random @SportyGirly125 - but I mean interesting to test! 

@Kim888 I was wondering why the box was so big. 

@SportyGirly125  Oh my goodness, that's not even close to the Sulwhasoo set! 😂 Did you ask customer service about it?

@Shosh85 @Yes I did. They told me to either keep it, discard it or give it away. They don’t think I would be able to return it in store since the rewards are not returnable. I never had this happen and I have a lot of reward bazaar rewards. They did say they will give me the 750 points back. The packing slip and label are mine. I can’t believe when packaging they didn’t check the packing list to make sure it matched. It’s only one item. 

@SportyGirly125  That's so bazaar! That was nice of them to at least give you your points back! Do like the blow dryer?

@Shosh85 I just got it this afternoon. My Mom has already claimed it from me since it was free. Hahaha. 

Hey all! Does anyone know the size of the Ilia mascara in the rewards bazaar right now? I blindly got two of them with my points and now am wondering... I also got the Nest fragrance and found out its a 6ml size, but I'm unsure about the mascara!

It’s the small version. I just received it today. I LOVE IT!

@sabrinas I couldn’t guarantee it, but I recently received this DS after the Ilia Virtual Masterclass. It is likely 3ml ☺️

34CD8BFF-98C7-4684-9897-01C36C7676EC.jpeg

@eshoe Thank you! I would assume its this size as well 🙂 

1 Reply
testing