Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

U.S.

MarchRewardsBazaar.pngMarchRewardsBazaar2.pngMarchRewardsBazaar3.png

@ohheyitscindyk That Nars Claudette case has such an enchanting design😯

Congrats to whoever scored it! 🙌🏻

U.S.

FebruaryRewardsBazaar.pngFebruaryRewardsBazaar2.pngFebruaryRewardsBazaar3.png

Unfortunately spent 1500 points on a broken instax camera! 

Hi @apetrillo

I am sorry about that. I will send you a private message.

Best Wishes,

Janean

CANADA 

Screenshot_20210108-030543_Gmail.jpg

Why haven’t there been any 750 point rewards for a long time now? And so few rewards being offered lately? Am I missing something? Curious, thanks!

U.S.

DecemberRewardsBazaar.pngDecemberRewardsBazaar2.pngDecemberRewardsBazaar3.pngDecemberRewardsBazaar4.pngDecemberRewardsBazaar5.png

1/12/21 only took a month but finally saw two of these on the rewards page. The set of two travel perfumes + candle. Still no camera one though. 

when will the fragrances drop? 😞

I never saw any of the fragrance perks. Did they sell out and just disappear?

Does anyone know the featured brand for November???

Also does anyone know if they’ll start doing full sized products again for VIB/rouge? I really miss those...

I’ve hardly seen any 750 pt. Rewards lately; what’s going on with that? Yes I saw Beauty Counter and Belif but nothing besides that in months now.  

U.S.

NovemberRewardsBazaar.pngNovemberRewardsBazaar2.pngNovemberRewardsBazaar3.png

SUGGESTION;

After seeing the awesome Rocksbox rewards, I don’t see why a 3 month, 750 point reward can’t be offered? I would be all over that. Like I said in an earlier post the 750 point options seem to have been pretty scarce lately. I hope this could be considered. Lots of Love!

U.S.

OctoberRewardsBazaar.pngOctoberRewardsBazaar2.png

U.S.

OctoberRewardsBazaar.pngOctoberRewardsBazaar2.pngOctoberRewardsBazaar3.pngOctoberRewardsBazaar4.pngOctoberRewardsBazaar5.pngOctoberRewardsBazaar6.png

BenefitOctoberRewardsBazaar.png

Close-up pictures:

Spoiler
BenefitOctoberRewardsBazaar1.jpgBenefitOctoberRewardsBazaar2.jpgBenefitOctoberRewardsBazaar3.jpgBenefitOctoberRewardsBazaar4.jpgBenefitOctoberRewardsBazaar5.jpgBenefitOctoberRewardsBazaar6.jpgBenefitOctoberRewardsBazaar7.jpg

Has anyone seen this 100 pts reward Coming out? I have been wanting to try this essence for a while but I have not seen in reward bazaar.

D394295C-29A3-4BAB-B014-64DAAC1AC13B.jpeg

@fatimamummy that hasn't come out yet.

U.S.

SeptemberRewardsBazaar.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar2.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar3.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar4.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar5.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar6.png

@ohheyitscindyk  does anyone know what size the aerin rose lip conditioner is?  It looks tiny. 😬

also the amorepacific vintage extract?  last time it said 1 oz, which I thought seemed too big as that would be a ~$50 value, and it looks tiny also.  but now none of the items state the size, unless the product image happens to show it. 🤔

testing