Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Seriously... $100 was 2500... and now Sephora wants to have 500pts be $10? ... Ok. 

@tiri  my understanding is that the 100$ reward will still be available in the bazaar... the 10$ off is a new addition and will be available at any time... but still... why would I waste 500 pts on 10$ when I can get 100$ for 2500 pts.  Like really? 🙄🙄🙄

Yea, haha, that was my gripe. Why spend 500pts when there is a better money value for 2500pts. Yes, we get annoyed about the $100 gc's not being very available... having $10 off all the time for so many points is not even worth it... 

I still can't believe they went through with it after the beta testing

maybe its that the $100 rewards are only available to rouge and the cash for pts is available for every tier? i was telling my coworker who is only a VIB and she was interested. but i said if you compare it to Ulta (even w/o the rouge reward value) 2000pts for $125?

@tiri  exactly. I think they might have just added that in the hopes people would stop complaining about the loyalty program...

U.S.

FebruaryRewardsBazaar.pngFebruaryRewardsBazaar2.png

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Honestly I WONT be rouge next year. Sephora’s Reese’s system SUCKS and I was only buying all my products here to mai again my rouge status for the free makeovers. Now that they are no longer complimentary, I have no loyalty to shop at Sephora, when many stores sell the same products for cheaper/more frequent stores. PLUS if I’m going to pay $50 in products for a makeover. I mind as well go to MAC or go to NARS or whatever counter in Macys, Bloomingdale’s, etc where they will give you a BUNCH of free products with purchase. Sephora you seriously dropped the ball.

I used the Beauty Insider Cash today. Overall, the process was very simple. During checkout, there was an option to add the reward to my order. I was also able to add a promo to my order. I'm not sure if people were wondering about that. There was a note that the points used are non-refundable, so this might work like the Rouge $100 Rewards where you are not able to return any items you bought with the reward.

I still think the point conversion leaves much to be desired, but I prefer a reward system that provides cash back over one that just gives minis for products that don't interest me. I would love to hear from others who also took the bait.

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

It has been next to impossible to get the $100 lately. I don’t understand why they don’t just make more available. We’re all just sitting on points. I bought one about a year ago and spent it on fragrance. I’d do it again since the 100 pt and 250 pt rewards are so pathetic and the 500 - 750 pt rewards are generally not worth it, clutter, or sold out. I hardly ever shop Sephora anymore for this reason. I can get better deals and better GWPs elsewhere!

I prefer cash points also. I shop at Ulta for all crossover brands they carry.

U.S.

FebruaryRewardsBazaar.pngFebruaryRewardsBazaar2.png

Managed to snag a $100 reward today, almost 2 but I ended up cancelling the second last minute. In my experience, they show up 5 min after the hour. 

Good to know! It would be nice to snag a reward but I keep forgetting. 

I was able to place 2 orders for the $100, had my points taken out of my account & only one reward sent. Customer service said they’d be allowed to “give me” my points back but wouldn’t fulfill the order. This is one of the many reasons I’m do t with Sephora if I can ever get rid of my points.

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@fleurdeleigh that’s weird. Did you mean to buy 2? I got charged twice (in points) by accident and only got delivered 1 code. Customer Service over the phone returned the points for the other one. 

Shop at Ulta!  I have almost $800 in rewards cash to spend there.  I will never look at sephoras rewards system again.  Never making rouge again either because it's plain foolish waste of my money.  It's BS.  

Ulta doesn’t have the same products and their markup on drugstore products is higher than going to a Target or Walmart. I shop at both but they are different retailers. 

Another Tuesday when rewards are supposed to come out, and no larger rewards are available. I feel as if the rewards program is officially dead. Maybe it’s different in the US but us Canadians are most definitely getting the shaft.

I know...I've been waiting to try and finish up my points...

I know...I've been waiting to try and finish up my points but they aren't even sending those preview emails anymore for us in Canada. I was wondering if they're going to axe the program.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

No, US and Canada alike...it's one big shaft party. 😞

I was just told by a MOD to check again on Thursday as there at no other rewards other than the 2 listed in the 100 points category at least in Canada. I asked a question about this earlier in the Customer Service group. ☹️
testing