Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

why is Sephora doing this? No more 2 day shipping, rarely full size rewards and impossible to get $100 reward. All the stuff they were bragging about - they are canceling now, i am so disappointed. what's the point of being Rouge member? When i book makeover the artist gets so upset if I don't spend $100 at least. Literally I have no perks for being Rouge.

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

What are they cancelling? The gift cards? Full sized items? Well, they were never available anyways. I think I’m gonna start shopping at the retailers website and beautylish. It would be better if the had no rewards and we wouldn’t expect anything!!!!!

$100 reward for 2500 points is up NOW!!!

In case anyone has points left, just wanted to report the...

In case anyone has points left, just wanted to report the unicorn sighting. Good luck catching it!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I think its interesting how the rewards have changed even with the insider program. Rouge not only had free makeovers but also free 2day shipping which has now been taken away. that was the reason why I wanted to be rouge for the 2 day shipping but now id rather shop somewhere else like dermstore. Sephora has also valued their members but with these new changes I don't feel valued.

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Agreed! The Rouge program is so disappointing, and the new changes coming in April don’t help. Ulta has the best and most simple program (and lots of sales!!)

The email that @RGbrown was talking about below.

C2F9DCDB-062F-40AE-A051-FAB9A6CED32C.png

I tried to sign up the first time, but got an error message. Today I received the email again and was able to sign up. I just got a confirmation email.

hoping those involved are able to provide feedback, and i...

hoping those involved are able to provide feedback, and if so, make it clear that this is really much worse than the rewards offered before for value. Hoping there's something worthwhile to do with my points...ever! haha

I got excited and wanted to sign up but then realized that that's a poor return for points. The 500 point rewards are at least worth more than $10. I wish Sephora wouldn't be so stingy during the reward releases and release more $100 = 2500 points cards so I can spend my points. My only hope of spending the thousands of points I have now is to get little things, or 500 pt perks. The 750+ point perks have become impossible to get. 

Totally OT but I love when the time reads 12:34 😊 @missjeanie 

The 500 points = $10 is a sorry excuse to offer Rouge members. Sephora services or perks for being Rouge have deteriorated. I have not spent my points on anything in months because they are so poor, or doled in minuscule quantities. In fact, there is really no benefit to being a Rouge member. I once felt valued as one. I had access to a special phone number, unlimited makeovers, and free, fast shipping. Now I must request the free shipping when I qualify as a Rouge each year. All the former perks are now , “retired”. Sephora, shoppers are informed and collectively we see that your services have declined and no longer are you a leader in the cosmetics industry. There are so many other worthy competitors who offer better incentives and service for loyal customers. You asked for honest feedback and that is what Rouge members are repeating over and over. This latest invitation is insulting and you are very out of touch with today’s shopper.

I thought this email was a joke or spam, but I have come to expect pure foolishness from Sephora. I don’t spend nearly what I once spent at Sephora. I only purchase products that are exclusively sold at Sephora and not at Ulta or Macy’s. I get 5-10 reward monthly in my 16 dollar Macy’s beauty box. I found this email laughable and insulting!! I won’t be purchasing anything until there is a sale. I’ve learned to be patient. No thank you Sephora!!

I kinda feel like we are fish and Sephora is the fisherma...

I kinda feel like we are fish and Sephora is the fisherman seeing if we'll bite for a cash redemption that doesn't make sense. Like any 500 pt product reward is going to be worth more than this. I also notice as of 2020 that in almost all cases the value of promo code products that are people kindly calculate seem to be $5 or less. I think I will start to shop at Shoppers again and at brands websites. Rouge doesn't seem worth it. I started shopping at Bobbi Brown in December and am amazed at promos they have and notice prices for somethings are cheaper too.

I got excited when I received this email but I think i got myself excited too soon. I was hoping it'd be a survey (and i wouldn't even mind a longer one) for Rouge members regarding our rewards system. Oh wells.. I didn't end up participating. 500 points for $10 is not good redemption value at all.

I agree. It’s horrible. Especially compared to what other reward programs are offering!

I'm so honored to be picked as a Beta tester. This is just the kind of "emotional" reward I'm looking for (LOL.)

I'm glad you are happy. That's what Sephora was looking for. But if you compare the $10 value with what you could get for 2500 points ($100), this is not any kind of actual reward "win." It seems like just a way to dupe people out of their points so they don't have outstanding rewards to potentially be responsible for. Sad state of the reward system.

This is SO ridiculous when for 2500 points you can get a...

This is SO ridiculous when for 2500 points you can get a $100 gift card. The math simply doesn't add up and Sephora thinks if they dress this up we will be excited about something new?! Also, why take away unlimited makeovers from Rouge members? Are those putting you out of business? Hardly! I recently read an article that Sephora wants to offer rewards that are more "emotional" than "transactional" because that's what the consumer wants. They obviously are not reading any of these boards if they think we want LESS rewards!!!!

Re: This is SO ridiculous when for 2500 points you can get a...

@awwkellnaw I actually laughed when I received the email. The math definitely does not add up lol. Sephora, you have some serious competition out there. Is this really the best you can do?

Re: This is SO ridiculous when for 2500 points you can get a...

My take from that article was a little different. Sephora considers the "emotional reward" folks as their customer base...they bring money to the table with fierce loyalty and a desire for that black and white bag as a status symbol; they don't deal hunt or shop around because why bother? They've got the funds to buy it now, and don't really care about what's in the Bazaar, especially the small stuff.

Sephora doesn't care nearly as much about us "transactional" folks that want a substantive rewards program.  

I posted the full article here if anyone else is curious to check it out

https://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Newness/BEAUTY-NEWS/m-p/5157062/highlight/true#M9202

5 Replies
testing