Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@ohheyitscindyk do you know if this released get? Im guessing so since you posted 18 days ago but who knows! Im hoping to see it on the canadian side, I have 1500 points to blow and love the clothing rewards

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@sabrinas It was released on the 28th, I remember because I missed it 😞 Hope you'll see it on the Canadian side!

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@sabrinas  I saw this get released in US a while back, sorry.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Hopefully I can get this reward and be done with Sephora as far as points. I am weary with rewards bazaar. 

I thought this was interesting... although not a surprise... except for the email and the possible perks they would offer with paid membership. I knew about that but not what they would offer.  What a freaking joke! She is absolutely right! Sephora is completely out of touch! Pretty much the words I've been looking for but couldn't find. 😄 😄 😄

Oh and the comparison to the play box is crazy! I never really thought about it since we don't have play in Canada. They said we would when they introduced it but guess we were left out in the cold as per usual.

@veronika23  Thanks for posting this.   I knew from speaking with various SAs that they were going to revamp the program this year but the last time I spoke to anyone about it was well before the holidays.  For current employees who are interested in makeup artistry then kudos to Sephora for providing a paid educational / vocational program for their employees.  I'm in a state where a cosmetology license is not required for make-up application /artistry so last I was told they cannot charge but they also aren't offering minis or even classes.  So that benefit has been down and out for some time.  Vendor events are a joke - they are marketing the time the vendor is there to provide employee education (per SAs at the store) to customers as an "event."  Which explains why most occur during business hours.  I saw another lottery invite today. Thanks, no thanks.  It's cheaper to buy a Powerball ticket.  I'm focused at work so I lose track of when the $ rewards drop and so like many I have points sitting that I hope not to lose.  I saw the post about the "Beta" program where you can covert cash to points that another BICer posted - ridiculous number of points to get $10 off.  Membership is a hard pass.  It evokes visions of Sephora channeling Costco without the steep discounts and the freebies.  LOL. 

@MCSSavvy  yeah the 500 pts for 10$ is a f-ing joke... Really?  R E A L L Y????? Does Sephora really think their customers are that thick. Honestly. When you thought things couldn't get any lower... they do.

giphy.gif

@veronika23  -- That sinking, fiery dumpster gets me every time!  😄    - Spot on. Immediately the lyrics "shwarty got, low, low, low, low.." popped into my head.  It's now stuck on repeat.  LOL.   If you think about the 500 points for $10 in the context of the "rewards card" - it takes a 1000 points to get $25.  Ouch. So 1000 points used to equal $25 and now it only equals $20. So continued diminished returns.  Oddly enough, guess what email I got today?  I clicked on the link and wherever the beta program sign up is re-directed to the site had crashed - with an estimated fix time of "check back in a few hours."  Ha!  

[​IMG]

WOW!!! I don't understand why Sephora feels the need to do all this complicated stuff with their rewards program when the solution is so simple. Allow customers to redeem points for cash. Save the samples for gifts with purchase. People will spend to get the samples and the points!!! Almost every single rewards program works this way. At Kiehl's, I receive a $10 reward for every 100 points. At Nordstrom, it is a $20 note for every 2,000 points. I also get samples with my order. I don't have to jump through hoops to get the rewards I want.

Why is Sephora making things hard for themselves? If they are worried about people redeeming too many points, then limit it to 3 times a year like Kiehl's does. Otherwise, encourage people to spend their money with you!!!!!! 

@Indy701I think the licensed makeup artists is a good thing... and technically they should have testers for the floor and testers specifically for the MUA to use. People are pigs. They stick their hands into anything and make a mess of the testers. I would never ever get my makeup done at Sephora... MUA or not. Gross!  I would also never pay for a membership. I think if they start doing that I'm leaving completely. My spending went down considerably last year and probably even more so this year. The only thing I truly like is free shipping. The branded merch is cute and I would possibly be interested in some... but for me though I just really wish I could buy anything with my points. I want a pretty expensive perfume but probably won't buy it... even if I use that 100$ "gc". The fact that it can't be stacked and I can't get the item I want solely with points is a huge disappointment. Won't hold my breath though as we all have been complaining for years and all we get is a way to waste our points. People wouldn't have so many points if they offered decent rewards and enough of them.  Like honestly... 1 or 2 of each item ain't gonna cut it. Who does the math on these things anyway??? 🙄🙄🙄

@veronika23  There is a clear disconnect between corporate management and their clientele.  I understand Sephora is a division of a large international conglomerate luxe brand and it operates differently in the States than in Spain, Hong Kong or Dubai, etc.  That said, there is a clear disconnect with its North American client base and the ever increasing number of options find the same products at a better price, GWP, cashback etc. I also get frustrated you can't stack a promotion.  Rouge code is a promotions so forget that deluxe sample if you want the discount. 

@MCSSavvy  there is most definitely a huge disconnect!

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

It is ridiculous: the biossance 750 point reward is OOS ALREADY??? When did it become available??? I had been hoping to try for one but had noidea it was up. When on earth did that happen, and 1000 go OOS? Congrats to anyone who got one, looks like great variety of amazing product. Did anyone actually manage to snag one? I am wondering if maybe there is an error and the item has not been made available yet.

I feel you, @Amakened. I was really hoping to snag that one and had been stalking the bazaar but didn't see it until today and it was already gone. Ugh.I was so annoyed that I rage snagged the $100 Rouge Reward even though I have no idea what to buy with it 😂🤭🤷 At least I have until April something to figure that out!

Enjoy, quspork! I am sure you can find something to spend...

Enjoy, quspork! I am sure you can find something to spend the $100 on, I know I could lol... Those are really hard to snag, congratulations!

U.S.

JanuaryRewardsBazaar.pngJanuaryRewardsBazaar2.png

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Need that Nudestix x Hilary Duff collab!

U.S.

JanuaryRewardsBazaar.pngJanuaryRewardsBazaar2.pngJanuaryRewardsBazaar3.pngJanuaryRewardsBazaar4.pngJanuaryRewardsBazaar5.pngJanuaryRewardsBazaar6.png

First Thursday of 2020: Today is a weird day. I log in and there is nothing except the 300 pt Tatcha reward. I keep refreshing and at 9:03 am PST, the $100 reward is there. Regardless I check out so fast. But it goes through this time not liked the past 5 weeks that I have it in my cart and can’t check out. So yes there is hope ladies and gents 😀😉

@blackkitty2014  Congrats on scoring it ! I saw the same (totally empty page other than Tatcha) but realized much later in the day that I had messed up timezones 🙂

Yay, happy you could grab it, @blackkitty2014!  I'm hoping to do it one day!

1 Reply
testing