Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@GG84  Home in New Brunswick nothing is open on holidays. But in Alberta all the malls are open. It’s so crazy. 

@GG84 I would check with your local Sephora store for New Year's Day hours, as they will vary by location! But yes, there will be open Sephora stores on 1/1. Hope that helps! 🙂

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Are there going to be full sized products for rewards again for rouge and VIB members online???

We just have to keep checking. At this points I feel like...

We just have to keep checking. At this points I feel like nothing is certain😊

Someone posted this on Reddit. Not sure if they wanted "credit" for this picture, but, I think Reddit is not like Facebook or Instagram. Anyway, this was found in store, recently.

More details on the rewards that @SportyGirly125 previously shared:

SephoraRewardDiscount.png

SephoraRewardDiscountDetails.jpgSephoraRewardDiscountFinePrint.png

I don't get this. Why wouldn't I just wait for the Sephora sale to buy as many items as I want, rather than spend 1000 points to get 15% off of ONE item?? It makes no sense.

I almost signed up. But then I did the math on the one item I really want for a discount, and I'd basically save $19 if I cash in 1,000 points. I think I get more value on my occasional 100 point redemptions than if I were to trade in for the discount code. Now, if it was 25% off for 1000 points, I'd jump on that immediately! But I'm glad to see Sephora trying new things. 

when using the rouge rewards do we not get the points on that purchase???

@pdaigle  Do you mean the 25$ 50$ 75$ and the 100$?

Yes ! any of them, I have the 100$ reward and I didnt get...

Yes ! any of them, I have the 100$ reward and I didnt get my points 😞

Re: Yes ! any of them, I have the 100$ reward and I didnt get...

@pdaigle No you don’t get points for using the reward - it’s not like a gift card sadly 

My 2500 point rewards selection arrived two weeks ago but I waited until this morning to open it!  The Tom Ford Metallique Exclusive Launch box.  Fabulous 2500 point reward IMO.  I need to post a new Tom Ford perfume collection photo soon! @Kim888 @blackkitty2014 20191225_123303.jpg

20191225_123439.jpg

IMG_20191225_150218_263.jpg

20191225_153513.jpg

Such a beautiful display! Absolutely worth the 2500 points. 

Thanks, @hjp95! I definitely think so, too!

Congratulations, @curlychiquita !  Top of the line!

Thank you, @tsavorite!  The container and the fragrance are both so lovely!

@curlychiquita  That's beautiful!

Thanks, @emaisgr8@bem564, and @Kim888!

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@curlychiquita What a great reward!

@curlychiquita @Congrats that looks so pretty!

testing