Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@blackkitty2014Congrats on snagging the reward,I was refreshing too see what was new and nothing showed up except the reward and it must have been in stock for close to 10 minutes.I don't have quite enough points right now so it's wasn't any good to me but I'm happy you got one.

@blackkitty2014  I got it too. I was so excited!!!

Congratulations,  @ather!

@curlychiquita  Thank you!

Yay congrats @ather@Loretta55 I got the email with coupon code an hour ago. I’m so excited 😍 I was hoping it get it during the sales but it’s okay this way too. I can always use it for replenish my skincare in case no new releases catch my eyes 🤣😂

Congratulations @blackkitty2014! Hope you received the confirmation email. I set a reminder for myself to use the reward in case I forget.

I do not want to rush in case I like any of the new releases.

@Loretta55  Such a good idea. I have my eye on some things but I don’t want to rush it either!!

I know that I will forget to use the reward so that was the only reason I set a reminder @ather! Congratulations also for getting that reward!

@Loretta55  Thanks!! I’m so excited. But now I want so much stuff and I don’t know what to get!

I am so shopped out between all of the holiday sales @ather , I do not want to rush my decision because the purchase made using the reward is non returnable. 

@Loretta55  I agree. Me too. So much new stuff will come out this year too!!

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I had it in my cart, checked out, got the confirmation and then BOOM! I received the notice that it wasn’t available and my order was cancellled. 😔

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@MsMackenzie I’m sorry it happened again to you. Hang in there. I hope you will able to get it next time. It happened to me so many darn times. 2 days ago I was able to see the reward 2 different times and able to add to cart but can’t check in. It keeps going into infinite loops. Ugh! I hope Sephora would fix this soon. It’s not a nice experience at all.

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@MsMackenzie  Aww that sucks! I tried all of 2019 and didn’t get one so keep trying. I actually got one today!!

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

The Tatcha set is up on the rewards.

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I got this one - and the set is smaller than advertised! They put the wrong weight on it. I love Tatcha, but was disappointed that it wasn’t what Sephora said it was.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@Marathoner422 

What sizes did you actually get?

@Luvstravel  Such a good deal. I love both of those!! 

So I am on winter break from work and managed to get on today when the rewards dropped... I have been meaning to dump some points going into the new year (got some of the nicer, smaller 100-point perks at the start of December) as I’m shifting majority of my purchases over to Shoppers Drug Mart (and hopefully Ulta, if they get around to making storefronts this year).

I managed to snag the Caudalie 1000-point perk AND the Caudalie 1500-point perk while refreshing my browser on incognito mode. Just wanted to run by everyone here if I did my math right in terms of what the items are worth*, and if it was a good use of dumping my points:

*note: prices are listed in CAD$ because Canuck 

Caudalie A Sight for Sore Eyes 1,000 points

- 3x 15mL Resvertarol Eye Lifting Balm = $80 (full size = 15mL = $80)

- Caudalie makeup bag = ? $ 

Caudalie Skincare to Sink Into 1,500 points

- 15 mL Glycolic Mask = $10.20 (full size = 75mL = $51)

- 15 mL Premier Cru cream = $53.70 (full size = 50mL = $179)

- 5 mL Premier Cru eye cream = $39.70 (full size = 15mL = $119)

- 10 mL Premier Cru serum = $63 (full size = 30mL = $189)

I’ve also attached the pictures for reference. 4C963805-A7BE-416F-A76D-51FBB0FDEA4E.jpegB2535307-F1F3-4DD9-9550-BD18A1A0F0F1.jpeg

Hello hello everyone!

We know how much you love staying in the know on all things related to the Reward's Bazaar so I wanted to share some insider information with you! We are excited to give you a sneak peek at a 300 point Tatcha reward going live in-store tomorrow, 1/1, and online on 1/2 at 9am PT!

Tatcha reward.PNG

The products in the duo are:

- 25 mL Tatcha Deep Cleanse

- 10 mL Tatcha Water Cream

What do you think? I love these and will probably use this as an excuse to spend a solid hour on New Year's Day at Sephora 😄

@GeorginaBT 

Sephora is open 1/1? 

2 Replies
testing