Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Hey guys I was able to get a white whale today and snagged a $100 reward. I was on mobile and it popped up at 9:07. I was able to put it in my cart but the checkout screen said it was sold out and went back to my cart where the reward still was, so I tried checking out a couple more times. It went through on the FOURTH time. Idk if this is an app glitch or what, but I thought I’d share the tip. Been trying to get this reward for two months, and using it will mark my last purchase at Sephora after seeing how I’ve been treated as a “rouge” customer✌️

Right behind you sis. As soon as I use up my rewards, I’m going elsewhere.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Congratulations on being able to snag the $100 Reward @hollythehanks!!! I saw the reward around that time too. I tried checking out multiple times, but the error message kept popping up that my cart needed to be updated and eventually it said item was sold out, even though I could still see it in the Rewards Bazaar.

I can absolutely relate to this. Being a rouge isn’t worth it anymore. I have over 3500 points and all of the rewards aren’t worth it AT ALL

Me too!  Granted, I had to call customer service!!!  But the rep said she "was seeing one more available" and snatched it up for me.  When I tried to purchase it, I put it in my cart along with one other item, then it disappeared.  Did it again through the app, placed the order, but the order confirmation didn't have the rouge reward only the other item.  I was beyond pissed.  Hence the call to customer service.  Thankfully, she made it right for me.  I'll still spend my dollars elsewhere where the point system and/or the discounts are better.

I was finally able to get the $100 reward today too! I have been trying every Tuesday and Thursday for weeks.. Today I was refreshing on both my app and on my computer and I was able to add it to my cart on both, and then it let me go through the purchase after the second try on my computer. Definitely glitchy and annoying, but at least we know that it's still possible to get it! Hope others are able to grab it soon too!

Wow - congrats on the lucky score! I had it in my cart tw...

Wow - congrats on the lucky score! I had it in my cart twice this time and it was sold out when I tried checking out both times. Getting really tired of this... There's a reason I buy what I can elsewhere - especially ulta where I don't have to compete to cash-in on the points I earned. 😑

Re: Wow - congrats on the lucky score! I had it in my cart tw...

^^This.  Add me to the list of people trying for weeks to get the $100 reward.  It is beyond ridiculous that we have to compete in the Sephora Rewards hunger games.  I'm not sure what Sephora's angle is here.  They do realize that we can shop at the brands direct website and the brands typically have their own sales/discounts same as Sephora. My rewards bazaar experience has only made me not want to shop at Sephora.  I usually spend a significant amount of money during the holidays sales here, but now I am determined to pick up all of my wish list items at the brands own website during the brand sales. It has made me not want spend any more money at Sephora. I like to spend my resources where I am value as a customer. 

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

U.S.

SeptemberRewardsBazaar.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar2.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar3.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar4.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar5.png

Uhm can we talk about the two Marc Jacobs rewards?  Each one is valued at $49 or 49% of the $100 rouge reward.  However, 1500 points is 60% of 2500 points.  I don't think Nikki's signature adds $11 worth of value.  It's kind of messed up because in the past there was an understand that if Sephora picked the item for you, you got a little better return on your points.  

I couldn't even get one despite being on right at 9. I'm done with Sephora.

@itscarin 

It's pretty well equivalent with the 1500pt for $50 reward though. 

But I do agree values are going way down in general. Last year and the year before, Sephora offered the 6 pan Hourglass holiday palette for 1000pts, which was a much larger value for fewer points. The Bazaar seems to be on a declining sliding scale lately 😥

@RGbrown You’re right, it’s on par with the $50 reward. Even so, I think if Sephora is picking an item for you, the value should be better than a cash reward since it could be argued that very few people would pick that exact item if given a $50 gift card. The bazaar is definitely getting rougher for those $100 rewards. 

I’ve been trying to snag the $100 gift card for awhile now and onTuesday I was told on live chat it wasn’t even suppose to be released in Canada, but some people got their hands on it. Excuse me, what? Has it been the same the last couple of drops? including today?

Yes but only if you are so fast at checkout.

Yes but only if you are so fast at checkout.

Getting beyond annoyed that the 2500 pt rewards are so scarce. Haven’t been able to snag one in months. And I check that page every Tuesday and Thursday! Make your customers happy Sephora!

I recieved it by calling around the time it released with...

I recieved it by calling around the time it released with a representative. When I get this purchase I'm going to cash out and leave Sephora. I hate the hassle.

I gave up and instead just grabbed two $50's. Sure, it was more points than just getting the $100 one outright, but it was easier than trying to grab the $100 one, plus I'm pretty much done with Sephora anyway, so I didn't care. I just needed to use these stupid points up, and get "free money" in the process.

I was able to snag the 2500 point reward for $100.00 purchase thanks to someone posting a tip to keep refreshing the app. The reward appeared at 1213 EST and I received the link for my reward at 1238 EST. 

I realize that most people do not have the time to keep refreshing the app but whoever posted the tip thank you very much!

So is it better to try through the app, because I kept refreshing for at least 15 minute on my laptop and never saw it?

@StillSlaying I saw the $100 reward at 9:15 am pst yesterday 

testing