Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@Uyennies  I don't remember exactly but just google Ulta coming to Canada and you'll get the info. 🙂 They might start in a bigger city but I'm sure more will open over time in the country. I think Calgary was the first city to get a Nordstrom... and TO and Van were later on so you never know. And IIRC they plan on going global and we are the first country they are expanding in so we should see stores all over at some point. Plus if they have stores here it will most likely change how we shop online with them.

ps: It's best to tag people if you want them to see your message. 🙂

@veronica23 I tried ordering the 1 day sale items but all...

@veronica23 I tried ordering the 1 day sale items but all I got was it couldn't be shipped to Canada

Re: @veronica23 I tried ordering the 1 day sale items but all...

Aww that's too bad @cangirl84 😞  I know some things don't ship here... not sure why exactly... maybe because of contracts with other companies in Canada... but like MAC won't ship here from Ulta. I've been able to grab some deals from Ulta so it might have been just that product that's restricted from being shipped here.

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I used my $100 reward that I snagged last Tuesday and bought a Lightstim device for my acne-prone friend (good way to use it - equals to more than 50% off). Redeemed a 100 pt pharmacy mask as well. Now as what I planned & post here before, I’m left with 15 pts and done with my 5-year rouge membership. Bye Sephora💁🏻‍♀️

I think I may be done Sephora as well once I get the $100 reward. The struggle to get it has really turned me off. I wanted a couple of the intense caviar sticks, but I picked them up at Nordstrom instead of Sephora. Also Macy’s is having 15% off...might get my makeup fix there.

Thanks to the new app layout Sephora, haven’t seen the $100 reward due to the stupid layout. Good Job!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I now know what it would feel like to see a Yeti. I saw the $100 reward appear. As soon as I clicked on "Add to Basket," I got the message that it was no longer available. The $50 that was with it is now gone too, and the $25 reward is now there. Was anyone able to be the Katniss in today's Hunger Games and snag that Rouge Exclusive Reward?

They must be so limited due to manufacturing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hilarious.  Love the Hunger Games reference.  The $100 reward never appeared under the rewards for me. Was on line 10 minutes beforehand and kept refreshing.  Never saw it.  Geez.

LMAO at the Yeti reference 😂....

Seriously though I get everyone's frustration. I was lucky and got a $100 reward a few weeks back, but I'm holding onto it super hard this time before cashing it in due to how hard they are to come by.

@niki172  Just don’t hold onto it too long — they expire in 90 days, I believe 😊

@PinkEvergreen yup thanks for the reminder though :). I would hope with all the holiday launches coming out that I'd be able to find something lol. It's good until mid November. I'm already drawing up a list of things that I may apply my reward to.

I wish...

I wish...

Things that never change 👇🏼

A8D4E258-4C4F-49B5-A4C7-AC11DC5E7458.jpeg

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Wowwwww. I hate this!!!!

I've never had this much trouble redeeming the $100 reward before.  Very tempted to clear out my points and take my $$ else where.  I can buy my Drunk Elephant directly from DE and Nordstrom carries almost everything else Sephora does.  

Y'all know what time it is ... giphy

HAHAHAHAHA!!  Failed again to get the $100 reward, kept getting kicked out of the place order screen.  Ridiculous!

Can we talk about the rewards posted this week?! Ugh a big disappointment!

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

This is so ridiculous all the $$$$$ i spend. Im seriously thinking about dealing with ulta there point system is soooo much better then sephora.

Re: RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@Desii190   rewards bazaar has been a huge let down lately. They hardly have anything available. I used to get so excited for the Tuesday and Thursday drops but now it seems like were lucky to see 1-2 rewards items. The "big" Hourglass rewards were such a joke, too. 3 minis for 1000 points?! It would have been worth it if one of them was full size, but it was practically laughable. I would love to see way more full size products, and 500-750 point sets. They also need to offer more substantial rewards for high points values. There's hardly any benefit to shopping with Sephora lately. 

testing