Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

(Was typing on my phone & accidentally post it when not finished) was saying that I wanted to be able to directly use points to purchase things. I think that’s what ULTA is doing? And hope you get the $100 reward soon!!

Yeah it totally could be the case that everyone’s trying to save at this moment — and I speculated that maybe it’s also because more people lean towards getting the cash reward as other rewards became less and less “valuable”, so it’s getting harder and harder to snag one. But man...legend has it that we used to shop for fun and relax😶 For now I thinkI would prefer a reward system in which I could directly use my points to purchase things, like what ULTA does I think?

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Where the hell is the $100 reward?!  I'm really over Sephora at this point.  There is so little benefit to being rouge.  Now Sephora's "Wow" deals are copying Ulta's 21 days of Beauty.  The Ulta deals suck for the most part.  Why copy the same crappy deals?

@StillSlaying  You still get Wow deals? We haven’t had weekly Wow deals on the Canadian site in months. 

They just started to Wow deals up again to compete with Ulta.  It's literally the exact same thing.  But before last week, it had been several weeks with no Wow deals.

Refreshing over and over again and still nothing new has been added to the rewards page, second time in the last week that this has happened, what is even the point anymore. Just wasting my own time at this juncture.

Sephora has officially pushed me away to ULTA. I had my hope up when they started the 2500 pts to $100 option, but now with the quantities so limited-- I am DONE. 

Me too!  This makes 3 weeks in a row I've placed it in my bag and it disappeared while I was checking out!  This is beyond a bunch of crap!!!

Same girl same!

it literally is the worst.. and on the rare chance you do...

it literally is the worst.. and on the rare chance you do check out with the rewards, don't get excited... they will cancel your order like they did to me..several days later.

Did sephora removed the 2500 point for $100? 

It is only showing 1000 pt for $25 😞 

I've been refreshing the rewards bazaar today hoping to get the $100 rouge reward, but of course the only thing that has been posted is the $50 reward.  I feel like it is becoming false advertising to show the $100 for 2500 points as a benefit of being a rouge member since they don't seem to be having these available much, if at all, lately.  

So the $100 reward popped up today and I had it in my cart, but then the site would not let me checkout. Every time I hit the checkout button, it just led me back to the home page -- and then after a few tries it said that the reward was out of stock. Why do they make it so difficult to redeem this reward? 

Same has happened to me for the past 3 weeks!!!

It's Tuesday.  Where are the new rewards?  The ones shown on the website have been up for days....

Not only up for days, but sold out ever since the 5 seconds after they got put up.

The new rewards get posted Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9am PT so check again in about 10min... 😉

I saw 100 points Tatcha canvas primer at sephora Square One on Saturday last week. I hope there will be something interesting soon. Feel like I am waiting forever for a great reward.

What happened to the new list of September 100 Point Rewards that usually are posted on the first Thursday of the month?  Today there are only FOUR 100 Point Rewards listed.  It's a very small list.

I was wondering the same thing. Except, in Canada, we don’t have any 100 point rewards. 😢

U.S.

SeptemberRewardsBazaar.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar2.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar3.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar4.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar5.pngSeptemberRewardsBazaar6.png

1 Reply
testing