Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

First post on the boards, just to say I'm really frustrated. I've got 2000 hard-earned points I just can't use.  I don't have the time to sit there in the middle of my work day refreshing the site to get the very limited rewards.  When is Sephora going to fix this issue?

don't waste your time waiting... I waited and was so exci...

don't waste your time waiting... I waited and was so excited to finally get a reward a year after trying. Then today I woke up to a cancellation because the reward was out of stock. This reward program is a joke. This is why I've went from a rouge member to losing all vib status in December. I'll spend my money at Ulta where they appreciate my business.

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

I thought it was all fake and then I see someone got it. Maybe there is only like one of the good ones offered like the bars and Murad.

A mini Tatcha Silk Canvas primer was available for 100 pts today, it sold out fast but I called a store near me and they had a ton. I went in and got 2, they are 4g each! 

They had lots available today at my local (Canadian) Sephora. I didn't end up getting one but they had that and an illuminating glamglow moisturizing primer which had a horrible fragrance. 

Ok I got my 2000 point hourglass review and actually think it’s really worth it! At first I kinda questioned myself but now that I have it, Im happy I picked it!! I didnt think much of the makeup pouch but its honestly really good quality, and being sold on the hourglass website for $58!! It is thick, supple, and awesome! Yay.98DBD64B-F511-4D72-B14A-ECF72F639F0D.jpeg

Congrats @sabrinas! Man I have serious FOMO right now as I had this in my cart, and decided against it. Super glad that you got a sweet reward for a decent amount of points. Love that bag especially.

Lovely reward 

Yay mine arrived yesterday too, pleasantly surprised by i...

Yay mine arrived yesterday too, pleasantly surprised by it all 🙂

@sabrinas , Congrats on the reward -- it looks beautiful! Did the vegan leather makeup bag come with its own dustbag as well?! Wow! 😍

@MlleCC  It sure did!! Which made me think wait a minute... this has to have been for sale because a throw away cheapy makeup bag wouldnt come with a dust bag! 

That reward is so great, @sabrinas ! Glad you were able to snag it. I really appreciate rewards that I know I’ll use all the pieces and this has a lot of great makeup. Plus, super cute pouch!

@sabrinas, that's awesome,  I'm glad you love it!

@sabrinas, That looks like a great reward! Enjoy your rew...

@sabrinas, That looks like a great reward! Enjoy your Hourglass ❣

@sabrinas That looks like a great set! Congrats on snagging this!

Hi all, I just wanted to post an update that I finally managed to snag a $100 reward this week. Thank you everyone for your comments and tips! If you are still unsuccessful at getting one, here is what worked for me:

1. I used the app instead of a browser.

3. I made sure I am already logged in, so I'm not wasting time at checkout.

2. I was refreshing continuously starting 9am pst. The reward went live for me at 9:08am pst on the dot and I clicked and checked out within 5 seconds.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Is anyone else having trouble getting into the app? It boots me out and gives me an error message when I try to log in on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.

I was on the app and started refreshing every minute at 10 min til, then every 30 seconds or so after 12pm EST, and mine didn’t show until 12:16 EST on the app. I did see a $50 one appear a bit earlier, say 12:10, but disappear in seconds. I will say once I saw the $100 reward i had it in my bad and checked out using Apple Pay in probably less than 3 seconds.

@SurprisedLemur  glad you got one! At least we know some people are able to get them. I wasn't able to grab it... and I think I know why now. If your time is correct it means that they show up earlier on the app so when they pop up on the site it's no wonder they are sold out. It showed up at 12:14 pm EST (so 9:14am PST) on my browser. I was already logged in and all but couldn't check out with it once it was in my cart. I've lost count of how many times this has happened. It's total BS.  Hope you pick out something nice with it! 🙂

@SurprisedLemur  Congrats! Interesting that the $100 reward appeared earlier today on the app than it did on the site. I kept reloading the bazaar via iPhone + Chrome from around 10:55 AM CT to 11:13 AM CT. The $50 reward showed up around 11:05. The $100 didn’t drop until 11:13 (along with the $25). I was able to snag the $100. 

This makes me wonder: 

1. Is it the new norm for the $50 reward to appear first—maybe to reduce the number of folks vying for the $100 reward? Do these new smaller awards always drop before the big one? I haven’t noticed since the small awards were introduced, but now I’m curious. 

2. Does the app always get updated with rouge rewards before the site? If that’s intentional, then it’s bs. I deleted the app from my phone and tablet because it was causing so many navigation problems on the site & BIC, plus I hate how the app is designed. (I hear it’s been updated for the better. I’ll believe that when I can watch someone else use it. I won’t reinstall it.) The $100 reward is already very limited. Why the hell would Sephora further limit it by giving app users first access? (Aside from encouraging folks to use the app.) 

3. Is the $100 reward always going to drop late? This is my 4th or 5th reward. Previous awards appeared much closer to 11 AM CT. One time, I think the reward dropped 5 minutes early. 😄 I wonder how Sephora’s tech team updates the bazaar... I’d think a standing reward like this would be easy to preload for a timed launch. Or maybe the launches are manual, where someone has to “push the button” to push all updates to production; there’s no automated update. Hmm. 

Hi @WinglessOne , I should have noted that I redeemed my reward on Tuesday, I just didn't have time to post an update until today 🙂

I have been noticing the $50 and $25 rewards going live before the $100 one, and lasting longer than it does. I have redeemed it before, around the time it was launched, and I seem to remember it went live at exactly 9am pst. Perhaps they are staggering them to reduce traffic? I am not sure. All I know is that I usually see the $100 reward go live around 9:06-9:10am pst and was never able to check out with it in chrome and firefox, but was finally successful with the app 😕

9 Replies
testing