Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

So excited, just happen to be going through the rewards page whentheBenefit Experience popped in! There were only 20 available! Will keep y'all updated on my reward 🤸‍♀️

So just posting an update on my reward. Sephora contacted...

So just posting an update on my reward. Sephora contacted me and asked for 3 choices of dates and times and location. I picked Legacy Texas (by Dallas) for September. They emailed me back today to confirm me for my September date and time. Really looking forward to this!

Definitely report back, @Luvstravel!

Definitely report back, @Luvstravel!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Wow! That is a good package - nice one 

@Chicklet5, Thanks. I'm looking forward to it. Just read...

@Chicklet5, Thanks. I'm looking forward to it. Just read your new member summary, welcome to the forum 😊 Everybody is so helpful on here. Read your from Vancouver. I've never been but I have booked a Hawaii cruise next September that leaves from Vancouver, looking forward to it.

@Luvstravel, it sounds great! I hope you have a wonderful...

@Luvstravel, it sounds great! I hope you have a wonderful time!

@curlychiquita, Thanks. I sent my reservation date in for...

@curlychiquita, Thanks. I sent my reservation date in for September, so I should be hearing or seeing my reservation certificate shortly. I couldn't believe I snagged this with only 20 available 🤸‍♀️ 🥳

RE: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Snagged the Travel story this morning!! So excited for all of my Benefit rewards to come in!!!

Rouge Reward $100 is still available at 12:08 et now

Rouge Reward still up, EST 11:46 ON 7/12. This is the lon...

Rouge Reward still up, EST 11:46 ON 7/12. This is the longest I've seen it available

anyone know if the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment for 500pts is a full size? Seems high if it's a tiny sample size. thanks

if it was a sample it would be 100 pts, there other full size products have been 509-750 pts so I’m sure this one is too @housenick

Hey guys! I was in a freestanding Sephora 2 days ago looking at Clinique. I noticed there was a little sign that said if you spend X amount (like $28?), you get a free full size moisture surge. Am I seeing things? Or dreaming things? I can’t find it anywhere online. Does anyone know anything about this?!?

Got the Brow Story along with tarte's Quench Lip Rescue. I have the full size in Opal and love it! 

congrats!

congrats!

RE: congrats!

Thank you!! Can’t wait to actually get it in the mail. Sephora used to deliver in like 2 days and now it takes about a week, at least.

Does anybody else never get a chance to actually choose this perk? I am in Canada and have been planning to spend my points to buy a sephora makeover for a wedding I am attending....so far I have never seen this choice populate in the rewards bazaar even though I see emails about it. I know there are only 50, but I don't even see them with a sold-out message. 

Does anybody else have this? Or has anyone successfully bought this perk using points? 

Thanks!perk.PNG

Sorry it's not pertaining to your original question, but is the burberry points perk and looks like it's a gucci one below it Canada only? Those look like perks I'll actually want!

No clue, sorry! Unfortunately I think there were only 20 available and this email was from 2 months ago so it's probably long sold out. 

I have seen it come up before. Sometimes when things sell out, they just remove them altogether. I'm not sure why they keep some things up with "sold out", yet immediately remove other things.

I redeemed for two of the Versace Bright Crystal mini rollerballs a few months ago & found that I don’t really care for this scent. I’d like to pass these on, plus some other packets & deluxe minis, to the first 2 people who respond here! I’ll cover the shipping within the US; it won’t cost very much.

1 Reply
testing