Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually right around 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

And an interim thread for discussions on perks after the old one was removed during The Great BT Migration of 2017:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions-Thread-Missing/m-p...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released almost exactly around 9 am PST
    There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Just got an email two whole days later that the reward was out of stock! C'mon Sephora... haven't you had enough time to figure out this issue with the stock??? If a certain number of rewards have been claimed, don't have other orders go through in the system! It shouldn't be this hard! 

๐Ÿ˜ž Disappointed...

RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

Sorry to hear that @tiri, but congrats on your upcoming wedding! ๐Ÿ‘ฐ The same thing happened to me everytime I try to the Tatcha Water Cream. I would purposely buy something because itโ€™s just 100 points rewards, just to get an email saying itโ€™s OOS. So sad.

@tiri The same thing happened to me. I never received an order confirmation, even though it said โ€œPlacedโ€ on my orders page, then much later I received an email that the reward was out of stock ๐Ÿ˜ž Customer service couldnโ€™t change that, of course, but they were helpful and kind. 

@tiri The same thing happened to me. I never received an order confirmation, even though it said โ€œPlacedโ€ on my orders page, then much later I received an email that the reward was out of stock ๐Ÿ˜ž Customer service couldnโ€™t change that, of course, but they were helpful and kind. 

@tiri Sorry to hear that! It's really frustrating when that happens ๐Ÿ˜ž

Aw, that stnks, @tiri.

Aw, that stnks, @tiri.

probably should have posted it here lol

This is the first time i've ever seen the $100 rouge reward..AND it's available...but i'm like 200 points away from getting it...

100GC sephora.JPG

Where can I find the 100$ reward ? I never see it ๐Ÿ˜ž I have 2800 pts....

Re: RE: Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar Previews and Discussions

@valhayd14 they are listed every Tuesday and Thursday at 12PM EST/9AM PST

Your best bet is to log on a few minutes before that time and go to the rewards bazaar.

There isn't an endless amount of the $100 cards; Sephora puts a certain quantity up every Tuesday and Thursday and once those are sold out, the listing disappears from the rewards bazaar.

I have redeemed them several times since they changed over to this format last summer so just keep trying and you'll get one.

They have always been available every Tuesday and Thursday.

I want one and I never saw them. Is it just for usa only?

I want one and I never saw them. Is it just for usa only?

Re: I want one and I never saw them. Is it just for usa only?

@Madou30 they're for Canada too, I usually see them up a couple minutes before 9am PST. โ˜บ

I'm seeing the 100$ rouge reward is available in the US right now?  I don't have enough points at the moment (just redeemed for the reward a few weeks ago), but it's not marked sold out ? 

They seem to last longer and longer each time they are posted.  I think the initial rush for them has ended, and a lot of people have used up their points on them, so they should be pretty easy to grab moving forward.  I'm still saving for a trip or experience, so I'll leave them for the rest of you! ๐Ÿ™‚

CANADA 100 PT PERKS & SWEEPSTAKES

Clinique is Super Strawberry, NARS is Orgasm and Do Me Baby

Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 1.45.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-03 at 1.45.16 PM.png

For a split second we had the NARS powermatte pigment in American Woman ๐Ÿ˜ฐ didnโ€™t manage to grab it in time though haha

I finally snagged a $100 reward! I'm so excited! Now I just need to figure out what I want to buy with it! 

Congrats!! :) maybe wait and see if sephora does the 15%...

Congrats!! ๐Ÿ™‚ maybe wait and see if sephora does the 15% off this year? Or something you wouldnt splurge on ๐Ÿ˜

Congratulations,  @rrroxanne!

Congrats @rrroxanne!!! I would recommend buying something you will definitely love because you will not able to make returns or exchanges. I've seen a few people on the board get burned by that policy.

testing