Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Previews and Discussion

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually just after 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

The featured brand for July 2017 is... Josie Maran

COMING SOON - JUly - quantity is for CANADA:

Spoiler

100 and 250 point perks - JULY - CANADA

Spoiler

COMING SOON - JULY - quantity is for UNITED STATES:

Spoiler

100 and 250 point perks - JULY - US

Spoiler

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566 image.jpeg

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Previews and Discussion

@BlessedGoddess wants it. maybe you guys could figure out a way to help one another. if one cancelled the order and the other added it to the basket AT THE SAME TIME. orrrr if you guys are from different countries you could just send it by mail Smiley Happy 

why? it's so big!

Highlighted

its huge lol i don't know why I decided to claim 2 of it Smiley Sad regretsss 

omg LOL you got two???

Yeah I'm not sure what I was thinking LOL it would most likely last me 10+ years hahahahaha 

Omg, lol, it's so huge! I'd never make it through a bottle. However, if it's your signature fragrance it's a great value. 

Omg it's HUGE! I have too many perfumes though. I can't even get through my 1 oz bottles before they start to go off (2-3 years). Awesome perk though!

Same, I have like 40 perfumes. I rarely can use a full bottle of anything before its turns. I can't commit to one fragrance because I'll love a perfume and then totally burn out on it and have to switch it up, lol! 

LANCOME LA VIE CANADA 2000pts

http://www.sephora.com/la-vie-est-belle-P420470?skuId=1951748

LANCÔME
LA VIE EST BELLE

Make your mark with personalized engraving* on a full-size bottle of La Vie Est Belle eau de parfum. Full of joyful femininity, this is the fragrance that makes life more beautiful, combining the elegance of iris, the strength of patchouli, and the sweetness of praline.

This reward includes:

-6.76 oz/198 ml bottle of La Vie Est Belle eau de parfum

*Engraving is completed within six to seven weeks.

*Subject to Beauty Insider Terms & Conditions. Offer valid online for a limited time or while supplies last. Quantities limited to 150. Offer is valid with 2,000 Beauty Insider points at time of redemption. Valid for U.S. and Canadian residents only. Certain Rewards require that we share your personal information with the beauty brand associated with the Reward. This is so the brand may contact you to arrange for events, transportation, or delivery of certain Rewards, as applicable. By redeeming a Reward, you expressly agree that Sephora may share your personal information with the beauty brand for this limited purpose. Each brand has agreed that any personal information that it receives from us will be used only to fulfill the terms of the Reward. Please allow 6 to 7 weeks for engraving.

Lancôme La Vie Est Belle perfume reward is up!!!!  200ml bottle for 2,000 points with custom engraving Smiley Happy

that's actually not bad, especially since it comes with 0.14 oz/4.2 g of They're Real Mascara and 0.05 oz/1.5 g of Gimme Brow

Ughh I wanted this Lancôme reward soooo bad poopppppy 

The perfume?  I have one for trade.  If this is your thing.  

@lidovicky has 2 I think... maybe she can share Smiley Wink 

Anyone get their tarte reward? Mine is out for delivery  crossing my fingers that it arrives in tact New Yorkers r rough with packages

It's a lovely fragrance very mature n compliment galore 

beware when redeeming the Versace bright crystal mini perfume, its so TINY even smaller than Miu Miu and Chloe 100 pt perks and the bottle is only bit higher than HALF FULL 

On the contrary the Boscia reward is nice and big (I've seen it in a store and tried it on the back of my hand) and in my opinion well worth the points 

My Sephora Rewards haul came yesterday! Pink overload...I love everything!! 

@beautybylavau  Everything looks so pretty! Enjoy Smiley Happy

Thanks so much! I was worried because I had used most of my points, but no regrets now! ☺️

@beautybylavau so glad you're happy with your rewards! There's definitely a lot of pink there Smiley Happy 

Also, @beautybylavau@lidovicky and @mztm, can I ask that you please post your reward redemption experiences in the other thread which is dedicated for sharing your experiences redeeming the rewards? That way the discussion on upcoming rewards and past rewards is easy to find and kept separate Smiley Happy 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

Thanks!

Ooops! So sorry...I didn't realize there was a separate thread for this. Will do!

@beautybylavau No worries, it's a new change! Smiley Happy Thanks!

3 Replies