Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Previews and Discussion

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually just after 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

The featured brand for July 2017 is... Josie Maran

COMING SOON - JUly - quantity is for CANADA:

Spoiler

100 and 250 point perks - JULY - CANADA

Spoiler

COMING SOON - JULY - quantity is for UNITED STATES:

Spoiler

100 and 250 point perks - JULY - US

Spoiler

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566 image.jpeg

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Previews and Discussion

Tarte has the same magnetic palette on their website for $17, but since they added "Sephora" on the front, I thought it was actually going to be an "exclusive palette", as they described.

you can get 100 point perk that is worth that much money. lol it's a joke. at least they could put some eyeshadow inside for 1,000 points...

@greeneyesXO I was excited when I saw that Tarte is in the "spotlight" this month, but this reward was disappointing.

@Naomi18 its okay it was the one i ultimately wanted as i did look for the magnetic box on tartes website i knew it came empty, but was hopeful. lol

haha... Oh cool. You'll like it then Smiley Happy

i never get the emails in a timely manner otherwise i would have saved my points... it was fun though lol

call sephora customer service and cancel the order. I just did that Smiley Happy

How big will the Lancôme la vie est belle or Viktor & Rolf flowerbomb be? Any guesses?

I think last time la vie est belle point reward was up it was some ridiculously small amount.

My best guess is 1.7oz for the Flowerbomb based on their past LE bottles also being the same size

Based on the size of the Flowerbomb bottle, I'd say that's the 3.4oz/100 mL size.

Wow, I wish I loved Flowerbomb (or in this case sweet scents in general) because that's a beautiful bottle!

Highlighted

The Lancome reward that was offered last time was a pure perfume extract, not an EDP or EDT. That's why it was so small and pricey. This might be a repeat. @greeneyesXO

@NarNarNars pure perfume extract? is that literally 100%? 

Ooooh, the Flowerbomb bottle is gorgeous!

I actually think it looks a bit cheap in my opinion. Their holiday limited edition bottles are different every year and are to die for!

The Nars Orgasm 100 point perk hasn't been in any stores I've called yet. Has anyone seen it in their stores?

My store had the Nars perk over the weekend, @greeneyesXO.

I find it super disappointing that it is "Tarte" month and yet they only had three Tarte rewards.  One of which being the 100pt liquid lipstick.  Then today's 1000pt reward had an empty palette making this reward not worth it whatsoever for the points.  Too Faced had 5 rewards, to me that can actually constitute the month being dedicated to Too Faced.  They had the awesome 500pt reward that a lot of people actually could pick up.  I feel like the other rewards vastly outshine the two Tarte rewards this month.  I mean that Viktor and Rolf perfume is expensive on its own and the fact that its painted makes it even more beautiful.  Just coming here for a civil discussion on the rewards to see if anyone feels the same. 

I find it's hard not to compare this month's Tarte rewards with the Too Faced rewards we previously had. With Too Faced, we had some peach-themed rewards (which made sense given the hype about their 'peach' products), including the Sweet Peach palette. I was sort of expecting the same thing with Tarte considering they just released the Make Believe In Yourself collection. Tarte has a lot of eyeshadows, so I'm surprised a palette wasn't offered at all (just an empty one)! 

I could think of a lot of great rewards Tarte could have offered. A little set of their new Colour Splash lipsticks, the Make Believe in Yourself brushes (or the eyeshadow palette, or the whole vault), the Pro or Tartelette Tease palette. I don't know, they have so many products, I'm surprised by what was offered as a reward.

I'm not sure if its an old reward or if it just wasn't announced, but when I was in the willowbrook mall sephora yesterday they had a 500pt tarte reward I had never seen before. I really dont remember what was in it sadly, but I would say maybe give your local sephora a call and see if they have it/could tell you what was in it. 

thanks for sharing! I hope there is one.  As far as I know there hasn't been a 500pt tarte reward in the last couple months. 

well then definitely call your sephora! I regret not taking a picture of it now so much, but maybe you can still get your hands on it! 

For US, sad that the REPLICA reward isn't on there Smiley Sad

Or Flowerbomb..

Can someone  please breakdown the point to $ value for each reward. Thanks 

1 Reply