Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora PRO Custom Face Chart

Did anyone here get the Sephora Pro Face Chart the last time it was offered? It seems like it will be offered this month again and I want to hear from someone's experience. I want to know if it was worth it given the misunderstanding with the Marc Jacobs Custom Face Chart experience. What exactly do they mean by customized and is ti really worth it?

Re: Sephora PRO Custom Face Chart

I finally got my custom face chart last week--I redeemed for it back in Oct/Nov...It took about 6 phone calls to concierge to get it. They never had any answers, promised to investigate and follow up and I never heard back, until I would call again...extremely frustrating process. Seems that has been everyone's experience. It is a nice finished product, by in my opinion, not worth the headache of literally begging to get it. Get it together Sephora. If someone has 1000 points to redeem, most likely they have spent $1000. Treat your customers better or they won't be your customers in the future. 

@ijcb @RachelLiane @NatureGirlSD here it is! It came in the most ridiculous box but it did arrive safely. I am excited to reuse the box for Christmas though haha. I have to say I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I’m not convinced it’s worth 1000 points when I got a $75 dry bar gift card for 750 points but I guess the artists’ time is worth money. I did ask for red eyeshadow so I was happy that the focus was on the eyes - and the placement of the shadow seems similar to mineAE156A35-CF68-47B9-AE6A-5D869555F6F5.jpeg

199A48FA-08BD-4218-8134-988687CCB1E2.jpeg

B9C7FF58-9615-4AB0-BAFE-3B6AC0F047AE.jpeg

475EA74B-7706-4538-98B4-C3BA0F02CC95.jpeg

Hi ladies I've always wondered what this reward was and I...

Hi ladies I've always wondered what this reward was and I read some of your comments but I'm still not sure what this really is. Can someone explain what this reward is? All I know its 1000 points and sounds like a pain the butt to get one haha

Sorry I'm so late in replying. A few week's ago I still h...

Sorry I'm so late in replying. A few week's ago I still hadn't received my face chart so I sent a few emails asking where it was. They said they were sorry for dropping the ball & credited the points back to my account. So anticlimactic!

Re: Sorry I'm so late in replying. A few week's ago I still h...

Same here. So disappointed 😔 

So the reward is only a face chart? it's really cool looking but I would hope it would come with at least something that was used?

I thank you all for sharing your experiences so I can avoid this. Hope more people read this thread.

Thank you so much for keeping us posted during the process and for sharing your experience. It looks pretty cool! I hope they put more up soon. The one day I forgot to check last time is the one day that they put more up 😞 I was so bummed. They were all sold out by the time I remembered.

Wait to so they sent you just that one paper in that huge box? I could see if there was something included but for a paper -_-

@ijcb Yup! I got a little hopeful that there might be something else in there - like one of the brushes or products used - but it was only the paper 😞 That's a bummer that you missed it but I think these come back pretty often! Hopefully soon!

@Juliana11 Thanks for posting! I have always been so curious about that reward. It looks really nice - its cool to get something totally unique 

also your dog is super cute!

No problem and thank you! He was really curious about the box 🙂 @Kim888

I never received mine. Though I agree it looks pretty awesome, I could never recommend it. I have called them a bunch of times and they just get super nasty and tell me they have no information for me, have no way of getting me any sort of tracking, and if I want to I can try calling Sephora directly to get my points back. So I am pretty bummed out about the whole thing. @Juliana11

@RachelLiane That's so disappointing. It does not help that the customer service is so iffy. I got lucky and the guy I spoke to on the phone was super friendly, but he didn't have concrete information about my order. I hope it's just late and it shows up in the mail

@ijcb @NatureGirlSD I called today since I should've gotten it a week ago and the representative said they took a bit longer because they ship out the charts in batches. He said the latest it should have shipped was Nov 22 and if it's not there by Saturday/Sunday to give a call back.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I still have not received mine either. I'm going to try to call today to see wtf is happening.

@RachelLiane I got a tracking number only because I had sent an email 2 weeks ago. It will be here tomorrow

I called them AGAIN today and now they tell me that the last of them shipped out on Dec 1st (Even though I was previously told that it would ship by Nov 22). Still no tracking information. Still don't have anything. =( @Juliana11

@RachelLiane I didn’t get an official email, they just replied to my email inquiry with the tracking. It did ship on December 1, so if it’s not there by the end of the week then I would be worried.

I am just really frustrated about how they handled this. I have spoken with them on 4 separate occasions and have been consistently told they shipped on Nov 22, until today where I was told that was incorrect. This was supposed to be here 3 weeks ago. This is an entirely Sephora product so they can't blame anyone else for their delays. They should be able to get on their own people to make sure deadlines are met. Its just not over all a great experience. @Juliana11

@RachelLiane I completely 100% agree. I’ve had a frustrating experience too. It took over a week to get an email reply. It’s arriving 2 weeks late with minimal communication. I ordered the Dry Bar gift card reward with no issues. I won’t be looking for custom rewards anymore. I just hope we like the end result 😕

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 49 replies
  • 39 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos5
  • AE156A35-CF68-47B9-AE6A-5D869555F6F5.jpeg
  • 199A48FA-08BD-4218-8134-988687CCB1E2.jpeg
  • B9C7FF58-9615-4AB0-BAFE-3B6AC0F047AE.jpeg
  • 475EA74B-7706-4538-98B4-C3BA0F02CC95.jpeg
testing