Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Holiday Gratis 2022!!!

Holiday Greetings to the lovely people of BIC whichever holiday you celebrate! 

As many of you are aware, @TeamBIC has this naughty little habit of turning into a bunch of festive elves and spoiling a random number of active BIC community contributors with a surprise holiday treat come this time of year!  Yeah the imagery is there of TeamBIC in pointy green hats making the magic happen while sipping on hot cocoa.

I’m sure all of you are eager to see what they’ve been up to this season!  I know I am!  They never fail to impress me with their creative box designs (my inner cat loves the boxes as much as the contents) Of course the contents are always wonderful too;);)

This thread is for expressing your community excitement, making wild or educated sleuthed-out guesses as to what could be inside  and for sharing with the community, photos of any gifts you receive, and also for congratulating other community members on their awesome luck and for making BIC the beauty haven it is!   

And once people have had a chance to try out their…ahhhh thé suspense is too much!!!😝, this is a great place to both write and read the best quality product reviews!  It doesn’t get more honest than from the mouths of BIC members you talk to everyday and who know exactly what kind of information you like!  It’s also a great place to ask questions on any products members have received and know you’ll get a speedy response!

I look forward to seeing all the photos

posted as members receive and open boxes, sharing in the joy and witnessing how everyone’s surprises work for them!

Speaking of gratis that works for me, I have been wearing the Kilian Apple Brandy fragrance from last year all week!!!  A continuous thank you to @TeamBIC for every single time I smell like spicy mince meat tarts🥰🥰🥰🥧

Also, I heard someone say today they finished their holiday shopping.  Show of hands, who’s finished or, ahem… started their holiday shopping?  😆✋🏻 I started and am nowhere near finished status; as collected and organized as that would be.  

B9838C05-63AA-45CA-8327-D6E1B8BF2787.jpeg

F99EC02F-0B9F-494B-832C-E4250BE65042.jpeg

Re: Sephora Holiday Gratis 2022!!!

@cianni  I'm embarrassed to admit I've opened an intensely private medical letter meant for a neighbor that had been misdelivered to my mailbox, all because I wasn't careful and assumed the mail was delivered correctly.  I won't make that mistake again!  I'm glad your gratis got to you unscathed, but those people should have read the label at some point!!!

@Ispend2much6 i totally get it with a letter! i've for sure done that at some point too. but a package??? they knew they werent expecting something like that! 

What a wild mishap @cianni, so glad you got your box! Congrats! 

@Sunnysmom thank you!! based on where it was misdelivered, i can totally see why the driver made the mixup!

@cianni  I'm glad the unintended recipient didn't keep anything from the package after opening it. I've opened a misdelivered package before because I didn't look carefully at the shipping label—though in that case, I was also expecting a package from that retailer. I taped it back up and took it to the right address, but felt bad about having opened it. Not sure why the folks in your case opened a box that big unless they thought it was a surprise gift from someone 😂 (in addition to ignoring the shipping label). But yay, you got all your gifts! 

My favorite misdelivery happened a few years ago when ColourPop mixed up my order with someone's in Poland. They shipped her items to me (my name & address were on the label but not the packing slip inside) and, I assume, my items to her. I'd ordered many more items than she had. To this day, I hope she got to keep my order and enjoyed everything! 

@WinglessOne haha maybe they thought santa came a little early 😂 i'm a little sad none of the BIC merch made it back to me (it looks like there were towels and satin pillowcases in the box too?), but overall just happy to have anything back!

i love that CP story! i hope she was able to take inspiration from your order! i feel like if i were to receive someone elses order, it would be fun to see what other people are ordering and had their eye on, especially if someone had a bolder/different makeup style than i do (although i would absolutely try to get the order issues all sorted too!)

@cianni  I think the BIC merch was sent only to BIC Community Ambassadors this time. The rest of us didn’t get those items. I’m pretty sure your neighbors were honest and gave you everything that was in your package. 🙂 They might be bummed about that generous gift not actually being theirs, though! 

I was worried my Polish package counterpart might not get her stuff, but CP assured me they’d resend hers and had me keep the misdelivery. I can imagine the surprise of getting a bigger-than-expected package and being told to keep it. 😂

@WinglessOne ahh makes sense! ok, i feel much better then! 

Good on CP for having such good customer service!

Phew good thing you are able to get your 🐾 on the goodies. Congratulations again @cianni 🌹❤️👍

@blackkitty2014 thank you!! nothing was gonna get in between me and that K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Molecular Hair Repair Value Set – Full-Size Repair Mask & Free Travel Detox Shampoo 😂😂

I will put these mini on the test soon. So excited @cianni 😘

Oh, yay, @cianni! The same thing just happened to me today. I was expecting two deliveries and one was two large sheet sets, so in two boxes. I got two boxes from the sheet delivery but not my Vivabox Solutions box. 😞 I think the driver thinks he delivered both orders. I hope it comes tomorrow.

Thank you, @cianni @blackkitty2014 and @Sunnysmom! None of my neighbors got my package so my guess is it was still on the truck and will hopefully come today.

Yikes @curlychiquita tis the season for delivery wildness ! Congrats on your incoming goodies! 

Oh no @curlychiquita . Hope your boxes arrive safely soon ❤️

@curlychiquita ahh no!! fingers crossed it turns up tomorrow!! 

Congratulations @cianni! I am so glad you were able to get it back!

@faeriegirl thanks!! now i can test everything out!! 

@cianni Congratulations! I'm so glad you were able get it. I have to admit that I have been desperate enough to find a misdelivered package that walked a sizeable distance attempting to locate it. I think it was actually a sephora box (haha). I actually found it! 🙂

@PrettyPaint desperate times call for desperate measures! i'd be lying if i said i hadnt done that too!! i am constantly refreshing tracking pages so i can run right outside or to the mailbox to secure the goods😂 my dog things im crazy, opening the door 100 times a day "just in case"

That is always a fear I have @cianni glad you got your hands on it finally!! 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos125
  • B9838C05-63AA-45CA-8327-D6E1B8BF2787.jpeg
  • F99EC02F-0B9F-494B-832C-E4250BE65042.jpeg
  • 87967830-D08E-48B1-BE3E-F5340513524A.gif
  • michelleshops_0-1669180846671.gif
  • 20221126_093855_mh1669482977981.jpg
  • mervyns open.gif
  • 20221126_135348.jpg
  • 20221126_094554_mh1669483006377.jpg
  • 20221126_095556_mh1669483028542.jpg