Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Holiday Gratis 2022!!!

Holiday Greetings to the lovely people of BIC whichever holiday you celebrate! 

As many of you are aware, @TeamBIC has this naughty little habit of turning into a bunch of festive elves and spoiling a random number of active BIC community contributors with a surprise holiday treat come this time of year!  Yeah the imagery is there of TeamBIC in pointy green hats making the magic happen while sipping on hot cocoa.

I’m sure all of you are eager to see what they’ve been up to this season!  I know I am!  They never fail to impress me with their creative box designs (my inner cat loves the boxes as much as the contents) Of course the contents are always wonderful too;);)

This thread is for expressing your community excitement, making wild or educated sleuthed-out guesses as to what could be inside  and for sharing with the community, photos of any gifts you receive, and also for congratulating other community members on their awesome luck and for making BIC the beauty haven it is!   

And once people have had a chance to try out their…ahhhh thé suspense is too much!!!😝, this is a great place to both write and read the best quality product reviews!  It doesn’t get more honest than from the mouths of BIC members you talk to everyday and who know exactly what kind of information you like!  It’s also a great place to ask questions on any products members have received and know you’ll get a speedy response!

I look forward to seeing all the photos

posted as members receive and open boxes, sharing in the joy and witnessing how everyone’s surprises work for them!

Speaking of gratis that works for me, I have been wearing the Kilian Apple Brandy fragrance from last year all week!!!  A continuous thank you to @TeamBIC for every single time I smell like spicy mince meat tarts🥰🥰🥰🥧

Also, I heard someone say today they finished their holiday shopping.  Show of hands, who’s finished or, ahem… started their holiday shopping?  😆✋🏻 I started and am nowhere near finished status; as collected and organized as that would be.  

B9838C05-63AA-45CA-8327-D6E1B8BF2787.jpeg

F99EC02F-0B9F-494B-832C-E4250BE65042.jpeg

Re: Sephora Holiday Gratis 2022!!!

Congratulations on your Gratis! @ather 

🌠

I hope you have so much fun trying out everything! Enjoy your new hair towel Oooh and a Silk pillow case? Your skin and hair will be so happy with it 💕 😄 

@CynthieLu  I am over the moon about the hair towel. I have been looking for a good one now for the past few months! I can’t wait to test it out!! 

@ather 

Yay congrats! Perfect blow outs to you! 

B23F35C0-A5C8-4844-8174-0C71E022FA24.gif

@GG84  Thank you!

Congrats on receiving the fab gratis, @ather!

@CookieGirl1  Thank you!

Congratulations @ather 🎊🍾🎈 

@blackkitty2014  Thank you! So excited to test these out! 

@ather  Congratulations!  Love how you put your gratis under the tree. 🙂

@Ispend2much6  Thank you!! I have no gifts under my tree because my pup likes to unwrap them. And I’m heading out on vacation in a week so I’ll have to wrap when I get back!! So I’m happy to have this box under my tree!

Congratulations on the gratis, @ather!! 🥳 Agreed the silk pillowcase is too cute, enjoy your goodies!!

@haleyvvvv  Thank you!

@ather congrats on receiving this!! i shower/wash my hair in the evenings too, and these types of hair towels are a game changer! i'm so sure you'll love it 😊 between the towel and how quick the Buttercup dries hair, youd be surprised how many extra mins are freed up in the nightly routine!

question for you - how do you find the Ordinary serum? i had a friend ask me about it  (she's looking for something more in that price range), but i hadnt tried it myself, so i couldnt recommend it or dissuade her from picking it up!

@cianni  Awww thank you. That makes me feel better. My husband is away and he will be away most of the time between January till June so until the weather warms up which won’t be anytime soon I need to switch my routine to the evening! I actually don’t mind the showers in the evening it’s very refreshing. Fingers crossed that the towel is a game changer for me. I washed my hair Monday night and let it mostly air dry and I put my kitsch heat less curls thing in my hair and I was impressed! 

I don’t mind the ordinary serum. It’s a milky serum and you don’t need a ton. It seems to help with my dry scalp I would say the only downside is it makes my scalp greasy so I recommend using it before washing. When I was showering in the morning I just put it in my hair before bed and washed the next morning. It doesn’t stay greasy which is great since I have thin hair some oils are too much for me. I think it would be a good place to start. 

@ather oooh thanks for the detailed info for the serum! i'll be sure to pass it along to my friend 🙂 i totally get where you're coming from though with your experience! i have fine hair as well, and so many products leave it looking greasy or are way too oily/heavy. if it's used and then washed out, that works for me! may also serve as a reminder that i probably shouldnt put off a real wash another day (i used to rely VERY heavily on dry shampoo in the winter, throw a hat on and calll it a day!). these days, im trying to reduce the amount of dry shampoo i use.

if you're ever in the market for a thickening/volume product, i HIGHLY recommend the BondiBoost Intensive Daily Scalp Spray for Thinning Hair ​with Rosemary 4.23 oz/ 125 mL . i spray this on clean hair at night, and by morning its fully absorbed and not a trace to be seen! no need to wash your hair in the AM. i havent used it often in the daytime yet, but i would imagine if it was used in the morning, after a few hours (or maybe even a blowdry to quicken the drying), you probably woudlnt be able to tell there was anything in your hair! i find it's made a difference in the thickness/feel of my hair

@cianni  ooooo thanks for the recommendation!!’

I’ll definitely pick it up and give it a try!! I’ve been using collagen now and the The Ordinary Mini Multi Peptide Hair Density Serum 1 oz / 30 mL  and I feel like my hair is finally growing again!! But this would be perfect for thickness!! 

@ather i'll have to pick up that Ordinary! i keep hearing good things about it!

@cianni  I tried the Ouai scalp oil last night and it’s so good. I feel like I can use it on a non wash day which is a bonus!!

@ather ahh now im extra excited! it's so hard to find products that dont make my hair look super greasy the next day

Thank you so much @TeamBIC !!! I am definitely blown away by this awesome package!❤️❤️❤️CD4B7755-095A-4F5F-A0F1-B698DB253E72.jpeg

I have been on a haircare journey this year so this gratis is perfect for me! I am already a huge fan of the Drybar Buttercup Blow-Dryer , I have had one for 3 years and it is fantastic! I also love the K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL so I am really excited to try the #K18 Biomimetic Hairscience PEPTIDE PREP™ Clarifying Detox Shampoo 8.5 oz / 250 mL . So far I have really liked all the styling products I’ve tried from the JVN line so I’m really looking forward to trying out the JVN Complete Blowout Styling Milk 3 oz / 90 mL .  I have really been into hair oils lately so the Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil is  right up my alley. I’m also really excited to try the OUAI Hydrating Scalp Serum for Healthy, Fuller Looking Hair 2 oz / 60 mL  Thank you again so very much @TeamBIC ! 

Congrats on the goodies, @faeriegirl!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos125
  • B9838C05-63AA-45CA-8327-D6E1B8BF2787.jpeg
  • F99EC02F-0B9F-494B-832C-E4250BE65042.jpeg
  • 87967830-D08E-48B1-BE3E-F5340513524A.gif
  • michelleshops_0-1669180846671.gif
  • 20221126_093855_mh1669482977981.jpg
  • mervyns open.gif
  • 20221126_135348.jpg