Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Custom Face Chart by Sephora Pro Artist

OK - so for those curious I wanted to let you know how this works so far. So today I received a box with a piece of paper inside (ridiculous waste of packaging if you ask me) that asked me to call a number to scheduled my appointment. There is a code in the pictures, I already used it so I didn't bother blacking it out. Cool. So I called the number and they then email me instructions...ok...why couldn't they have skipped the piece of paper in the mail step? Either way, I get the email and it asks me to complete an online questionnaire about my makeup preferences, type of makeup I like wearing, what I would like the focus of their chart to be, anything I specifically don't want to see, etc. and to send in a headshot. Apparently after completing this it will take 5-6 weeks before I see anything in the mail. -_- If I remember I will update this once I have the final result. 52822585631__D2A0E106-B6CA-4DEE-8161-C106F3C5F289.JPG.jpeg52822591444__E4724C57-FC45-49AA-AF74-01E982F581E1.JPG.jpegScreen Shot 2017-09-27 at 1.49.24 PM.png

Re: Sephora Custom Face Chart by Sephora Pro Artist

I never received mine. Though I agree it looks pretty awesome, I could never recommend it. I have called them a bunch of times and they just get super nasty and tell me they have no information for me, have no way of getting me any sort of tracking, and if I want to I can try calling Sephora directly to get my points back. So I am pretty bummed out about the whole thing.

So glad I read your post before I ordered one. Did you ever get it? Also, I would def. call customer service and tell them. I have ALWAYS gotten great results through Sephora cust. service and even though you prob. will never get your chart, I bet they do something great with your points balance. Good luck. 

I'm just pissed at this point. I was PROMISED when I called on the November 21 that it would go out by November 22. I called when I had not received it on November 29th and was again told they all went out on the 22nd and if I didn't receive it by Friday to call back. I just got off the phone with them and now they are telling me the last batch went out December 1st and I should receive it by Friday this week. I have not received a single email from them since October 10th. No one sent me tracking, no one has explained why there is a delay. No one has even apologized. I am getting really angry about this. 

So I just got off the phone with the concierge and was told there was a delay as they didn't get all the charts back yet. I asked why I wasn't contacted about this delay and was told that I should have been and that was a mistake. I also pointed out that there shouldn't be a delay on this, its a completely Sephora reward where they don't need to rely on any outside party and its bit ridiculous. He said that they should be shipping tomorrow, which is ridiculously irritating as, due to the holidays, I won't receive this until probably late next week. 

RE: Sephora Custom Face Chart by Sephora Pro Artist

Thanks for the info @RachelLiane. I missed today's rewards. I've been considering getting a face chart since I only have 5000 pts. I would love for Myesha, Jeffery or David to do my face chart

Sadly I have not received my face chart yet. I haven't even received notification that it was on its way. Technically, they said it would be sent out in 5-6 weeks, next Tuesday is officially the 6 week mark. My plan was to call them next Weds if I haven't heard anything by then. 

This is pretty cool, I always wondered what it was like. Looking forward to the updates @RachelLiane
Anonymous Insider

Hey did you receive your reward?  I am excited to hear what you thought of it!

Thank you for sharing it!!!! I’m glad at least it’s tailored to what you want but yeah I agree they could’ve just emailed you

Thanks so much for posting @RachelLiane! I hope it goes well and that you're happy with the final product.

There's another thread dedicated to redemption experiences, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd post more details in that thread once you receive your face chart 🙂

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/m-p/2767041#...

AH! I did not know that! Ok, will do 😃

@RachelLiane @steelebeauty Thank you for sharing! I am definitely curious to see what the final result is!

i just got this as well, i just hope its worth it.

i just got this as well, i just hope its worth it.

Re: i just got this as well, i just hope its worth it.

Me too. I have no idea why but some how I thought this would be like a webcammed experience where there was a bit more back and forth, but oh well. Can only wait and see at this point. 

Re: i just got this as well, i just hope its worth it.

@RachelLiane Did you ever get the chart or your points back?

Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos3
  • 52822585631__D2A0E106-B6CA-4DEE-8161-C106F3C5F289.JPG.jpeg
  • 52822591444__E4724C57-FC45-49AA-AF74-01E982F581E1.JPG.jpeg
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 1.49.24 PM.png
testing