Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Collection Clean Beauty Gratis!

A big thank you to Team BIC and Sephora Collections for the Clean Beauty bundle I received as gratis this week! I'm really looking forward to testing out all 5 products and writing up reviews. 

Sephora Collection Clean Skincare BundleSephora Collection Clean Skincare Bundle

My bundle included:

I really love that Sephora is doing their own line of clean skincare at an affordable price. Ingredients are important to me.

All Day Hydrator, Clean Skin Gel, Ultra Glow SerumAll Day Hydrator, Clean Skin Gel, Ultra Glow Serum

My first impression is that the packaging is bright and cheerful, and the design reminds me a little of Drunk Elephant's aesthetics. I like that the active ingredients are clearly called out on the packaging by their abbreviations (HYA, GLY, AMA, C+E). The sizes seem generous for the price point.

Glow Peel Pads, Brightening Eye CreamGlow Peel Pads, Brightening Eye Cream

The Ultra-Glow Serum and Glow Peel Pads aren't released quite yet, so I look forward to being one of the first to review them. You can find reviews for the other three products on the website. I look forward to sampling all of these items and adding my own reviews as soon as I can. Skincare is one of those little luxuries I afford myself to feel pampered and I love to share my product experiences; thank you, Sephora, for treating me to some new products and allowing me to share my thoughts.

Re: Sephora Collection Clean Beauty Gratis!

wow, that definitely was awesome to receive those. I have tried some of them and they are great.

Congratulations!

this is great! ๐Ÿค— Congratulation!

Congrats @JennRen44 !

Congrats @JennRen44 on receiving an exciting gratis.  I look forward to hearing your thoughts about the glow serum and the peel pads.  Enjoy!

Congratulations @JennRen44, Iโ€™m very interested in hearing what you think of the Sephora Clean Beauty products! Enjoy trying everything out, that is so much fun๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜Š

@JennRen44What a fun gratis! Congrats, I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Fun Gratis @JennRen44 !  I'm looking forward to hearing reviews!  Would be awesome to find some great products at these prices!

Congratulations,  @JennRen44!  I'm so excited for you that you received this gratis!  The products sound really nice!

Congrats, @JennRen44! I'm looking forward to hearing more about the new line!

@JennRen44 Congrats!!!  Thanks for posting!

Congratulations @JennRen44!

Congrats! I've tried products from the older version before they revamped the line, thanks for the future reviews ๐Ÿ˜„

Hi @JennRen44,

Congratulations on the gratis! I hope you enjoy all of these amazing products ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

Congrats on the gratis! I'd love to hear how the peel pads are.

Congrats on the gratis @JennRen44 !!! I can't wait to hear your thoughts!!

Congrats @JennRen44! I canโ€™t wait to hear what you think about this line

Congrats @JennRen44 . Canโ€™t wait to see what you think once you get a chance to try everything! 

Awesome @JennRen44 @canโ€™t wait for your thoughts!!! 

That's a really cool gratis, @JennRen44 !  Congrats on getting such a neat gift.

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • Sephora Collection Clean Skincare Bundle
  • All Day Hydrator, Clean Skin Gel, Ultra Glow Serum
  • Glow Peel Pads, Brightening Eye Cream
testing