Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Samples Not Arriving

I've been having issues with the samples that come with my orders. For the past three orders, I've either received completely wrong samples or none at all. Is there something going on with the site and when can we expect this issue to be resolved?

Re: Samples Not Arriving

That has happened to me with three orders recently. I called customer service and they added courtesy points to my account for the trouble. It doesn't let you try what you were asking for originally, but save up those points and get some deluxe samples! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

The same thing has been happening to me. I've contacted t...

The same thing has been happening to me. I've contacted them by phone and email regarding this. I have tried ordering the same 2 samples with my last 4 orders. I've yet to receive them. If they are out of stock then they shouldn't be online. I have also not received any samples at all in one of my orders.

Re: Samples Not Arriving

This has been happening a lot lately. My last 2 orders were either missing the samples all together or they had given me 3 things I did not ask for. BUMMED because I usually wait to order when I see samples I want to try. I contacted customer service and they gave me points to make up for my sadness. LOL

Me to has happened to many times

Me to has happened to many times
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing