Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Sample size for current offer

I'm just curious is anyone knows how many oz the OLE HENRIKSEN Lemon Strip Flash Peel deluxe sample is?

Thanks

Re: Sample size for current offer

It says 0.5 oz in the email, so a bit less than 1/3 of the full sized.

You want that OH peel...I love love it!  Definitely a good promo to try it out seeing as you don't need much.

Haha, yeah I was looking for that info yesterday, too.  If you're looking for value you get about $14 of the Ole Henriksen product, $9.6 of the Murad, and $9 with the Dr. Dennis Gross.  The real question is: Has anyone sampled all three of these products?  Which is the best?  I wish the promo was letting you sample all three of them so you could decide which one you liked best!

The DDG extra strength peels were a 100 point perk for a three pack a little while ago. I use those and love them, but I haven't used the regular strength ones in a long time.

I haven't tried the Murad or Dr. Dennis Gross products but I love the Ole Henriksen 3 step mini peel, its so good there's no reason to try anything else Smiley Surprised)

Absolutely agree.  I get great results, and it doesn't give my sensitive skin any trouble at all.

Like a few weeks ago when they let us get a Marc Jacobs mascara, Givenchy lipstick, AND Hourglass primer at the same time!  Now THAT was a promo!!!

The Lemon Strip Flash Peel is very good, it does sting my face a bit, but the results are worth it Smiley Tongue. I haven't tried the others.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors