cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

SEPHORA SPRING BONUS INSIDER SHOPPING EVENT - BEAUTY INSIDER 2017 FAQS

2017APR06_Sephora_BI_Promo_Affiliate_banners_RBI_1067x800_V1.jpg

What is the Spring Bonus Insider Shopping Event?
The Sephora Spring Bonus Insider Shopping Event is an exclusive promotion offering 15% off purchases for VIB Rouge and VIB members, and 10% off for all BI members. During this offer, VIB Rouge members are eligible for 15% off from Tuesday, April 18th – Monday, April 24th. VIB clients are also eligible for 15% off and the promotion is valid for them from Wednesday April 19th – Monday, April 24th. Beauty Insider clients are eligible for 10% off their purchase and the promotion is valid from Thursday, April 20th – Sunday, April 23rd.

What’s different this year?

This year select stores will host events during the weekend where you can meet ambassadors from your favorite brands and learn tips and tricks for your most-loved products. To find out if and when your store will host an event please contact your local Sephora store.

Is the offer available at Sephora inside JCPenney stores?
Yes! The exact same offer for Beauty Insiders is available in Sephora inside JCPenney Stores.

Is the offer available in Canada?
Yes! The exact same offer for Beauty Insiders is available in Canada.

Can the 10% off offer be used more than once?

Absolutely! The offer can be redeemed multiple times through April 23rd for Beauty Insiders in-store and online.  

Are there any exclusions to the offer?
No minimum purchase required. The discount is non-transferable and valid on merchandise purchases only. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift cards, FLASH, PLAY! by Sephora, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping & handling charges. Not valid on purchase of customizable sets. Only one Dyson branded item per transaction. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this promotion. Cannot be combined with other promotion codes. Sephora and Sephora Inside JCPenney employees are not eligible for this offer. Promotion card has no cash value and may not be altered, sold or transferred.

What if I’m not a Beauty Insider?
Once you join Sephora Beauty Insider, you’re eligible to redeem the 10% off promotion – it’s free and easy to sign up! Learn more about the Beauty Insider program at any Sephora store or online at www.sephora.com/beautyinsider.

Anonymous Insider

Re: SEPHORA SPRING BONUS INSIDER SHOPPING EVENT - BEAUTY INSIDER 2017 FAQS

I'm a member...keeps telling me I'm not....help!

I can't use the code, and I'm a beauty insider. Is it only available for the US/North America? I live in Japan, and there are no physical stores here.

Hi @hydrangeas + @Anonymous

This promotion is for US and Canada only.

Best,

Mali

Anonymous Insider

I am VIB, but I can not use the code. Can not you use it from Japan? Is it? That is unfair!

I can't use my code... it said I need to be rouge member in order to apply the code....

Hi @Sophiaaax3

I just sent you a private message. Please check your inbox when you can. Thanks!

Best,

Mali

Is this code one time use only? Or it can be used multiple time within the time period.

Hi thyzt, 

As @vchotia mentioned, the offer can be redeemed multiple times through April 23rd for Beauty Insiders in-store and online.

Best,

Mali

From above:

Can the 10% off offer be used more than once?

Absolutely! The offer can be redeemed multiple times through April 23rd for Beauty Insiders in-store and online.  

Anonymous Insider

Is this event eligible for international orders? I am trying to check out and it either says that I am not a BI or "Sorry, your promotion has been removed as it is not available for your shipping location."???

@Anonymous Spring Sale is only valid for US and Canada orders.

Hi, I am a new BI member in Sephora. Now in 4.20, I want to buy something with the code: BISPRING  that I can get 10% discount. However, when I used this code, there was something wrong:Sorry, the promotion you entered has expired. Please select another promotion code!  I want to know what happened and what can I do? Thanks a lot! Your fast response will be appreciated! 

Sephora runs on Pacific time...you have a couple more hours to go before the code works. 🙂

I'm a VIB member. I went into a Sephora today (4/19) and made a purchase. I gave them my beauty insider card to scan, which they did, paid and left. I never thought to to check if the items were discounted. Later when I looked at the receipt I found that thr 15% had not been applied. Is there a reason for this? 

This happened to me. Thankfully, I checked before I left too far. Apparently even if our cards are shown, they have to be shown the email with the barcode to be scanned in for the 15% to be applied.  It was severely annoying yesterday because the associate scanned my VIB Rouge Card, gave me the tote which was for the 15% event, anddd then just proceeded to not apply the 15%. 

Anonymous Insider

I placed 2 orders at April 12 and April 13, respectively. I received them yesterday but noticed that the BI 10%off sale will begin tomorrow. I have checked that the items in these order are still in stock. Therefore I'm wondering if I can have the 10% price difference redeemed? I like those items, but to return them back and reorder is relatively much more inconvenient.

why i still can't ued the vib code? It does't exist?

@miyasu Are you using the correct code? The VIB code is VIBSPRING.

I'm only asking because you posted your question on the Beauty Insider spring sale thread, and not the VIB one. 

my code for VIB is not working? keeps saying the code is expired

@thawes The code will be active at 12:00 am PST.

If you're on the east coast, that means you'll have to wait until 3:00 am because EST is 3 hours ahead of PST. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 2017APR06_Sephora_BI_Promo_Affiliate_banners_RBI_1067x800_V1.jpg
testing