cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

SEPHORA SPRING BONUS INSIDER SHOPPING EVENT - BEAUTY INSIDER 2017 FAQS

2017APR06_Sephora_BI_Promo_Affiliate_banners_RBI_1067x800_V1.jpg

What is the Spring Bonus Insider Shopping Event?
The Sephora Spring Bonus Insider Shopping Event is an exclusive promotion offering 15% off purchases for VIB Rouge and VIB members, and 10% off for all BI members. During this offer, VIB Rouge members are eligible for 15% off from Tuesday, April 18th – Monday, April 24th. VIB clients are also eligible for 15% off and the promotion is valid for them from Wednesday April 19th – Monday, April 24th. Beauty Insider clients are eligible for 10% off their purchase and the promotion is valid from Thursday, April 20th – Sunday, April 23rd.

What’s different this year?

This year select stores will host events during the weekend where you can meet ambassadors from your favorite brands and learn tips and tricks for your most-loved products. To find out if and when your store will host an event please contact your local Sephora store.

Is the offer available at Sephora inside JCPenney stores?
Yes! The exact same offer for Beauty Insiders is available in Sephora inside JCPenney Stores.

Is the offer available in Canada?
Yes! The exact same offer for Beauty Insiders is available in Canada.

Can the 10% off offer be used more than once?

Absolutely! The offer can be redeemed multiple times through April 23rd for Beauty Insiders in-store and online.  

Are there any exclusions to the offer?
No minimum purchase required. The discount is non-transferable and valid on merchandise purchases only. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift cards, FLASH, PLAY! by Sephora, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping & handling charges. Not valid on purchase of customizable sets. Only one Dyson branded item per transaction. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this promotion. Cannot be combined with other promotion codes. Sephora and Sephora Inside JCPenney employees are not eligible for this offer. Promotion card has no cash value and may not be altered, sold or transferred.

What if I’m not a Beauty Insider?
Once you join Sephora Beauty Insider, you’re eligible to redeem the 10% off promotion – it’s free and easy to sign up! Learn more about the Beauty Insider program at any Sephora store or online at www.sephora.com/beautyinsider.

Re: SEPHORA SPRING BONUS INSIDER SHOPPING EVENT - BEAUTY INSIDER 2017 FAQS

@StephanieBT I have gotten a code in the postal mail, but it's for 10% for Beauty Insiders and I am Rouge now.  

What I was asking is if I am limited to the 10% off even though I am Rouge.  Can you help with that issue?

@pigeonfarm sorry for the confusion! No, you are not limited to the 10% off, and you should be able to view the correct code for Rouge on the Rouge board! I hope that helps!

I click the link and sign in but I  getting an 404 error article not found. 

Any solutions?

Sorry about that! I recommend clearing your cache/cookies, or trying again from a different browser.

Can we VIP rouge members just show them our Sephora card and shop at 15%? I haven't received anything in mail or email. 

I didn't get anything for last 3 times, either.  You have to tell them at the register you didn't receive it and they will use a master code.  Just shop on your designated dates to avoid any problems.  The online code is......ROUGESPRING.

I am VIB Rouge and I still have not received any notifications in my email or mailbox. And since it's Easter weekend no one will be getting mail until Tuesday. And this starts Monday. 

What at is going on?

I'm VIB Rouge but haven't received anything- mail or email? Am I going to get a code to use?

I'm VIB rouge now, but got a code in the mail for only 10%.  I'd like to get the 15% if possible.  Am I stuck with the 10%?

This code would mean that a deluxe sample can't be redeemed as well, right?

Unfortunately, yes. There is only one place to add a promo code and one promo code per order - i.e. - Sephora's Spring Bonus Code. Hope this helps...

Is this supposed to come through an email? Or Mail?

Will I be receiving a code in the mail? I haven't received anything yet and I am a VIB rouge. 

Hi Ellisejhkim, You should receive it by email. Keep an eye out!

I am a VIB, but I didn't receive any email with the code of 15% T_T

Hi Cruiziy, The emails haven't been sent out yet. Please stay tuned!

Thank you!!

same here! 

Thank you so much for making me aware of the Spring sale. Much appreciated. I would not have known about it if I had not seen this thread. I am VIB Rouge, living in Canada and have not received anything via snail mail or email regarding this sale.
Is it better to go to the store or will the sale be the same online?
Also, what does Flash play mean? 
TIA

Flash is a flat-rate fee for shipping, which is not needed if you are Rouge and already get free shipping. Play is the Sephora monthly subscription box, but it's sadly US only. We don't have it (yet?) here in Canada.

Thanks so much for explaining, (I think I got confused a bit and didn't see the comma in between Flash and Play and didn't know what Flash meant) I wish we could have Play here in Canada as well. I asked about it just last week and was told it would still be a year or two, if ever.:-(
Do you happen to know if ordering online is just as good as going into the stores for this sale?
Thanks again

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 2017APR06_Sephora_BI_Promo_Affiliate_banners_RBI_1067x800_V1.jpg
testing