Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Rouge

Hi

I wanted to know the makeup clutch that is available for new rouge members are good size? I mean can you fit in few makeup products while travelling?

Rouge

can someone post a picture?

RE: Rouge

Yes, the 2018 Rouge makeup clutch is great! It’s really cute and is large enough to fit several items. I’ve even tossed my phone in it and used it as a wristlet bag. I’m in NYC and was offered a choice of gifts when I qualified for this year two weeks ago. I’m not sure why more people don’t know there’s a choice between another brush and the clutch for 2018.

Re: Rouge

@rahas  What makeup clutch are you referring to? The Rouge welcome gift for this year is a brush.     Nevermind, are you in Canada? It looks like there might be a choice between the brush and clutch if you are. 

I'm already Rouge and they didn't send me anything.  Was I supposed to get something with my order when I made Rouge?

Apparently we now get nothing from when I emailed Customer Service. I really don't see the point of being a Rouge. This year I'll just go down to VIB. 

@MidnightDreamer You have to add the gift from the rewards bazaar when you place an order after making (or re-making) Rouge. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Rouge

I haven’t gotten anything either. I never heard of this makeup clutch lol. And every store I’ve been to hasn’t even had the welcome kit.
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing