Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Rouge "surprise" gifts

Hey guys! I am about to hit Rouge and I know that this question has been asked before but I´ll ask it again just to see if there has been any updates:

Have any of you recieved a "surprise gift" yet???? So far I haven't heard of any Smiley Sad 

Re: Rouge "surprise" gifts

My gift came out of the blue in a UPS express box.  I was really baffled when I   received it because I knew I didn't order anything express. 

Oh wow, Garnett. You are one lucky Rouge girl! Smiley Happy And kudos to Sephora for that wonderful "surprise" gift. Smiley Happy

I have read in another forum that girls who spend around 2-5k dollars tend to get these surprise gifts. Is this true? Have you spent around that much that's why sephora sent you a gift? Or sephora really does it randomly? Smiley Happy

Super excited to hit Rouge. Smiley Happy

i can honestly say that i'm probably at or around 2k... and nothings happened yet so... i would probably scratch 2k off that theory list.

yay! good to know that that is not the case! Smiley Happy thanks for the feedback, Katty2323! Smiley Happy

lol i can try to aim for 5k but i think my boyfriend will go nuts... or maybe... he'll let me turn the guest room into my make up wonderland. Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

LOL. Go for it, girl! The boyf will understand. He MUST understand. lol. Smiley Happy

Maybe it's by who qualified first? That would maybe be similar to the 2k theory because ladies who spend over 2k a year probably qualified sooner

Oooh. That would actually make a lot of sense! Smiley Happy

I'm happy they sent you something that you like and can use! That's awesome! In reply to CzaCee, I hope they aren't sending suprise gifts only to women that spend more than 2 grand--doesn't that defeat the purpose of hitting Rouge at the $1,000 mark? That would suck. It is fun to anticipate though! Smiley Happy

I'm hoping that that isn't the case as well. Smiley Happy I've stumbled upon that topic on Makeup Talk. There's this girl who spends around $5K and she got a Givenchy Lippie. While the other Rouge in the same thread who spends no more than $2K gets nothing.

But I trust Sephora and I think that they really send "surprise" gifts randomly. Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats