Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Rosabotanica 500 point perk

Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I was just in my local Sephora and they had a new 500 pt perk! I love this perfume so I jumped on it! I'll post pictures in a bit Smiley Happy

The perfume is .25oz and so adorable! 

Re: Rosabotanica 500 point perk

Not my thing but really cute and different! Smiley Happy

It's pretty! Could you please add the link to it so we can have access to it? Thanks!

Don't trolls eat razors, scissors, and saw blades? Bound to put you in a good mood 3 days later Smiley Very Happy

What?

Which store????

I'm in MN and they had it at the Rosedale mall location.

Hmm... I want the perfume but not the scarf. What do you even do with scarves like that? Infinity scarves are easy but I have no idea what to do with a square.

I think most people use them to tie on their purses. That's what I see people do with the Coach square scarves. Also, I've seen it worn around the neck (super preppy looking) and in the hair.

seems pointless to me. They are cute, but my purse doesn't need a scarf, my hair doesn't need a scarf, and my neck wants a scarf that covers more. Until you said that, I assumed it was a regular scarf. That's disappointing. 

Wait, I see the top pic now. Gosh, it is kinda pretty, though. 

Maybe my purse needs a scarf? 

It is pretty isn't it? I just don't know what to do with it. I wonder if I could wear it on my head without looking like a dork.

ChEck out the Hermes Silk Knots app on iTunes for ideas!

image.jpgThis is what I normally do with square scarves.  I'm kind of obsessed with scarves.  Sometimes I wear them around my neck, but usually I turn them into a headband or turban, depending on the size.

See they totally look cute on you! I have big ol ears that stick out, so that is a no go for me.

kalex, that may work for you. That scarf is pretty.

Oooh, bad or lazy hair day fix! Did you just fold it into a strip and tie it under your head?  Can we see a side shot?

Yes, it is my go-to for bad hair days Smiley Happy

I'm at work right now, but I will post a little tutorial when I get home on how I tie head scarves Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing!

I have yet to get a whiff of the Rosabotanica...part of me want the mini and the other part is holding out on bigger perks that are supposedly coming out later this year.

I saw the perk in Natick, MA, last Saturday but forgot in my annoyance at the store. I have lovely scarves that I don't use so I'm not sure on this. 

I got a sample at Nordstrom but haven't tried it yet. I figure that if I love it and want it full sized, I willprobably find a mini in a gift set since I did with Florabotanica. 

Wait, you shop at Natick mall?!?! I love that store! Back when I lived 20min away from there, the mall was still little and only had 2 wings, but then they added an extra wing of super luxe stuff and upgraded the Sephora after I was gone. *nostalgia*......I need to visit there again......that was my first Sephora store.

Ah, beautytester, you should return to Natick and visit us! Smiley Happy I usually go to Burlington, but Natick's about the same distance for me.

Wowie, it's ~2hrs drive for me one way, but I've got friends in Boston to visit so maybe I'll make a trip to Natick for Chic Week and post here then to see if anyone wants to meet up (oh noes! identity revealed!) XD

That's kinda how I've been approaching minis recently.  I don't want to worry about spending tons of points, and I buy so many full sized perfumes anyway that I now refuse to "buy" a mini of a scent I like separately.

Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • photo 1 (1).JPG
  • photo 2 (1).JPG
  • photo 3 (1).JPG
  • photo 4 (1).JPG
  • photo.JPG
  • image.jpg