Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Rewards

This is the last year I spend the max to stay a Rouge member. There are literally never any good rewards to be had. I try the every Tues and Thurs rewards grab. Always sold out. I’m done. At least Ulta gives you $$ back. Sad, I love Sephora products. 

RE: Rewards

I thought there would be extra great rewards with the new month of December - I’ve never seen such a low # of rewards as there are now😐. It is pretty clear that all of the deluxe samples are being used for PROMO codes to get us up buy more.

Re: RE: Rewards

@BlueJay9 The Rewards Bazaar updates every Tuesday and Thursday, so please keep an eye out!

Re: Rewards

Hi @heat85262,

I'm very sorry to hear this and appreciate you taking the time to provide us this feedback. I'll be sending the information you've provided to the appropriate department for future improvements. Thank you.

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Re: Rewards

What is the info to provide feedback on the Rewards program? I have had such a hard time trying to use my points for the last year. The rewards over 100 points are also listed as Sold Out online and whenever I go to my nearest store, there are never any Rewards in the display cases at the tills. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing