Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Rewards

Again I go and look to see the 100 and 250 rewards and still no change they are still the same the 500 point has changed one or two have been added when are they going to put up some good rewards

RE: Rewards

There hasn’t been any posted, I’ve checked all day, nothing at all...I checked almost every 30 minutes

Re: Rewards

Just FYI, if you check randomly during the day, you may see 100 point items pop up, restocks of items that have been offered before. Just today I saw DE B-Hydra, Tatcha Water Cream, and a Philosophy rose perfume. They are usually gone very quickly after they appear. I just keep a tab for the Rewards Bazaar open on my phone and refresh now and then, mostly out of curiosity.

@Marie716  New rewards get posted every Tuesday and Thursday at noon (EST). The 100 point rewards typically get loaded the first week of the month and that's why there aren't too many to pick from right now. 

While Sephora says that new rewards get posted every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am MT, this is often not the case. For example, today is Tuesday and no new rewards were posted today. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing