Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Rewards Bazaar Origins Mug CAME BROKEN

I ordered the Origins Wake Up Like this Mug from the Rewards Bazaar on Tuesday. I had been literally waiting the entire month for this reward ever since I saw the previews because I wanted the mug. I set an alarm for 12pm (East coast) every Tuesday and Thursday and would sneak off to the bathroom while at work to see if it was this reward specifically.  I just wanted the mug. That's all I wanted from this reward: the mug.

And this is what came in the mail today: IMG_20170922_153730.jpg

I've honestly never felt so disappointed in Sephora.

Re: Rewards Bazaar Origins Mug CAME BROKEN

@Prova I would be super upset too! Call CS directly and they should be able to refund you your points.

And, to help ease the pain, I found the mug! Available at Bloomingdales direct, they're called the Sparrow and Wren Emoji Mugs, only $8! 

9231383_fpx.jpg

This was very sweet of you to do @MissPuff!

@NancieNano I wish I could take all the credit but I think I saw in a post early this morning something about a sparrow and the mug, so some googling led me to this, but kudos should also go to the original poster (whom I can't recall and can't find the post of now!) Team effort!

Hi!

I honestly would be so upset too! I have had issues with the rewards before and when I called Sephora they said what the first commenter said here...there are only limited amount. However for your trouble and loyal patronage, I am sure they can add the reward points you spent on to your  account. It wouldn't hurt to ask. You got a broken product and exhausted points for what you got. It would only be right:) Good luck!

Oh no @Prova! If you contact customer service that may be able to help, but what usually happens in these situations is they’ll say that the limited edition item is out of stock and they’ll give you some points back as compensation. Maybe you can also reach out to Origins directly? Good luck 🤞

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
  • IMG_20170922_153730.jpg
  • 9231383_fpx.jpg
testing