Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|
Anonymous Insider

Reward points by the end of the year

Hi 

I’m not impressed with rewards program. Last weeks & todays r already sold out!  

I know they r Tuesda-Thursday.

but anything I’m interested in r sold out.  I have been able to use my points on what I want.

RE: Reward points by the end of the year

Sometimes I feel like they aren’t even real. How are normal people ever supposed to get anything. I have never seen any such perk over 500 available, and the ones under 500 suck.

Re: RE: Reward points by the end of the year

There's an urban myth out there that there are people who stalk the Sephora website waiting for new 1000+ point rewards so they can pounce the moment they're posted. I also don't think they offer very many of even the 1000 point rewards (like, uh, two of them? at least this is what it seems like). You are on the mark about "normal people" being left out of it: anyone (like me) who works cannot be constantly stalking Sephora or any other website hoping to find something on which to spend our points. And I think that customers on the East Coast are really out of luck because things seem to go live based on PST--that's 3am for me! There's a lot I like about Sephora, but the Rewards program...not so much any more. I've got a fair amount of points and there's nothing I want to spend them on.

@varose@Anonymous @maryann360Rewards go live at 9am PST/12pm EST Tues and Thursdays. I also work/have a career and have been able to redeem rewards 1000+ points. All the time? No. When I have time/remember to log in? Sure. Obviously logging in to redeem points isnt lifes priority but to say its impossible isn't true either

Anonymous Insider

I have gone on line onTue-Thur @9am PST. and the rewards or 750 & above were sold out,!   Just saying.

RE: Re: RE: Reward points by the end of the year

Sorry for using the word ‘impossible’. I should have just said very, very, very, very difficult for the average user who isn’t online all day. My point is that the rewards system could be better, that’s all.
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing