Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Returns

ok... i received the kat von d concealer creme this christmas BUT MY DOG decided that it would be great to replace his new chew toy with a 34 $ concealer. Now the cap is all chewed off but it's comletely new ,i never used it can i exange it or will i be stuck with a broken concealer???

Re: Returns

i found a way to take out the outer plastic (the black cap ) and keep the transparent platic so i can have an aplicator so my concealer doesn't have it's original cap but i can still use it i'm not going to call them because i love sephora and i don't want to abuse them in any way it's all my fault and now i know that i should not put makeup under my christmas tree. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Returns

wow true i didn't knew that iit would go from asking if i could return my broken concealer ,to a life lesson thank you.

I agree with the others.  It wasn't Sephora's mistake/problem that your dog decided to be destructive.  While it's unfortunate that you had a problem (and I understand your frustration), please don't abuse the return policy and take advantage of the system; that only makes it such that retailers like Sephora will have to stop offering generous return policies for those who have valid reasons for returns.  Thanks!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Returns

It's one thing if you don't like the color or formula, bu...

It's one thing if you don't like the color or formula, but this is how generous exchange policies get terminated.

I think it’s a bit of an abuse to Sephora’s return policy to exchange it for something that is entirely your fault and not Sephora’s.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 27 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing